Home Forums WoodMart support forum white label code – in view source

white label code – in view source

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

undr1
    Participant

hi you advertise that your theme is white label but the theme name is appearing all over the source code when someone view the website page source the woodmart name appears at least 84 times starting with woodmart-style-css and goes throw div tags and internal code…
    when using the white label option in theme doesnt replace all the strings of “woodmart” name …
    i would like to know how can i replace those strings thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Yes, you can hide all WoodMart branding in the Dashboard but it is impossible to remove all CSS classes, unfortunately. And of course, there is a lot of woodmart_ prefixes in PHP files too. It is an Envato theme requirement to avoid name conflicts with installed plugins.

Kind Regards

undr1
    Participant

ok whats the best way to change this do you have a script that i can run for this and rename all the values or should i build one or do it manually and do you have a guide for this process

thanks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Unfortunately, we don’t have such a script. And we don’t have an instruction for such customization too.

Kind Regards

undr1
    Participant

thanks for your replay but its kinda defeats the point of “white label” … actually its the opposite of white label please include this curtail information in the themeforest page as a disclaimer for your costumers

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It is how the white label option works in all themes on ThemeForest. It is not possible to remove all the occurrences of brand-related words in the code with Theme Settings.

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)