Home Forums Basel support forum Wish list issues

Wish list issues

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

gizmoman
    Participant

I have a few issues with my wishlist

1. my wishlist icon moves from left to right when highlighting it
    2. When I add an item to my wish list it shows the number of items but when I go to the wish list it’s not there.
    3. you also need to refresh the wish list if you delete any item

Thanks

Hello,

Your site is under construction, please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

gizmoman
    Participant

Done

Hello,

Please provide the login URL.

Best Regards

gizmoman
    Participant

please check now

gizmoman
    Participant

Hi, I still haven’t heard from you?

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Contact Form 7
    Mailchimp for WordPress
    Safe SVG
    Slider Revolution
    WooCommerce
    WPBakery Page Builder
    XTEMOS Post Types plugin
    Switch to the parent theme and check.

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

I am checking the site and I cannot catch 1 and 2

Best Regards

gizmoman
    Participant

Could you please just highlight the wish icon on the top bat to see what happens?
    icon moves from left to right
    I think its a CSS issue and not a plugin issue

secondly, you only tried it after logging in with an account. if you try it as a guest then when you go to the wish list it just says it’s empty. Please check it on my live site.

lastly, you always say to everyone to disable all the plugins first but almost 95 % of the time the issues are never plugin related. Artem on the other hand never says it and actually looks into the issue.

Thanks.

Hello,

1. The icon does not work correctly due to this custom code.

Please remove it and it would work well.

2. Please insert the FTP admin access into the Private content below the message area.

Best Regards

• This reply was modified 11 months, 2 weeks ago by Rayan Dunn.

gizmoman
    Participant

Thanks, it worked. Details attached

gizmoman
    Participant

I have sent you the FTP details already. Could you please check

Hello,

We are terribly sorry for the delay.

I have submitted the case to our developers we will get back to you asap.

Best Regards

gizmoman
    Participant

Thanks. Could you also please check the private area? I have asked you twice to delete something.

Hello,

The problem is caused by the child theme containing a code that rewrites the functionality of the products adding. As soon as you disable the child theme the problem disappears.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

gizmoman
    Participant

Child theme coding was done by you guys, so can you please let me know the offending code in the private area? Also could you please check my request in the private area? Thanks.

Hello,

Please find this function in the child theme: basel_shortcode_products this function influences and it is out-to-dated customization.

Please remove this function and check how it works, Please save the whole code separately before any editing.

Best Regards

gizmoman
    Participant

Thanks. Could you please check the private content? I have asked you three times so far

gizmoman
    Participant

I deleted the code section you asked for and tried it. Still the same. when I click the wishlist icon it says product added the wishlist icon on the top bar also shows 1 in it but when i go the wishlist page it says the list is empty.

Hello,

We have deleted it.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

gizmoman
    Participant

Thanks, please check my previous message. I did as you asked. Deleted the code and tried and it’s still the same. I can’t add to the wish list.

Hello,

We have chacked and see you have not deleted the function: https://monosnap.com/file/RQuLDoZPyFCL7kS1pen8WZ7BbBygzw

Please delete it and check how it works.

Best Regards

gizmoman
    Participant

We are simply going in circles because you are not reading messages. As I said in my last post, I did delete the child theme code and tested it. It didn’t make any difference, so I put it back. Anyway, I have deleted it again and uploaded it, so you can test it yourself. Please note, the issue is only for guest users and not for logged-in users.

Hello,

Please disable the maintenance mode so that we could check how the wishlist works.

Best Regards

gizmoman
    Participant

That’s very simple. Please check the private area for the image

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

gizmoman
    Participant

It’s almost a month now. So could you please let me know, whether you have found the problem? I have already given the details to switch off the maintenance mode.

Hello,

We are terribly sorry for the delay. You need to remove the Wishlist page from the cache. And it would work properly.

Best Regards

gizmoman
    Participant

Thanks. What about the code you asked me to remove from the child theme? do I add that back or just leave it as it is?

Hello,

Please leave it as it is now.

Best Regards

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)