Home Forums WoodMart support forum Wishlist

Wishlist

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

office-3226
    Participant

Hallo die Wishlist in mobiler Anicht funktioniert nicht richtig.
    Die Anzahl wird angezeigt doch die Wishlist zeigt falsche oder gar keine Produkte an.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please deactivate all plugins except these ones:

WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    WooCommerce
    Please switch to the parent theme if you use the child.

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

If the issue still persists, please confirm the permission for the plugin’s deactivation, switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back.

Kind Regards

office-3226
    Participant

Ich habe die Plugins deaktiviert… ich habe keines gefunden welche dieses Problem verursacht.
    Können Sie nachschauen?

office-3226
    Participant

Bitte Private Nachricht ansehen. Ebenfalls Probleme einloggen (hier,mit der 2 Lizenz…..)

office-3226
    Participant

Hallo?

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please update the password because seems that the one provided is not available now: https://take.ms/T2ath

Also, please confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back.

As for the license key, this key is not fixed by any email, so you can add it to your account.

Kind Regards

office-3226
    Participant

Der Fehler wurde gefunden. Das PlugIn “W3 Total Cache” hat den Fehler verursacht. Die Wishlist zeigt alles korrekt an, sobald dieses PlugIn deaktiviert ist.
    Vielleicht haben Sie eine Empfehlung, was jetzt zu tun ist?
    Viele Dank bis hierher schonmal.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Of course, I suggest you exclude the Wishlist page from caching at all. In general, that page should not be cached.

https://www.redbridgenet.com/how-to-exclude-specific-pages-from-w3-total-cache/

Kind Regards

office-3226
    Participant

Es funktioniert nach dieser Anleitung nicht richtig.
    Privaten Inhalt mit neuen Zugangsdaten gesendet.

office-3226
    Participant

Es funktioniert nach dieser Anleitung nicht richtig.
    Privaten Inhalt mit neuen Zugangsdaten gesendet.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Yep, I checked and I think this issue is related to the cache plugin directly. We support the WP Rocket plugin so I suggest you use it instead of W3 total cache.

If there’s anything else we can do, please get in touch.

Kind Regards

office-3226
    Participant

Vielen Dank,
    dann werden wir auf Wp Rocket umstellen.

Liebe Grüße

office-3226
    Participant

sobald wir das WP Rocket installiert haben, muss dieses dann in Woodmart an oder aus (siehe Bild-Screenshot)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

I suggest you enable that option so the WP Rocket plugin will have the correct work with our theme.

Also, I suggest you adjust the WP Rocket plugin per our article: https://xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021/#Step_4

Kind Regards

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)