Home Forums WoodMart – Premium Template WIshlist Empty

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Elise Noromit Elise Noromit 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

seanf
    Customer

I set up wishlist by following the documentation. When I add a product to wishlist, it shows in header as “1 or 2”, however, when I click on it it comes up “Wishlist Empty”.

Private Content Hidden

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme, first of all, all the cache plugins, and check the issue, if the problem remains, leave the plugins not activated and provide the site admin access to the private area

Best Regards

seanf
    Customer

Hi, I deactivated all the plugins and retried. Still did not work. The wishlist still says “Wishlist Empty”

I’ve created a login for you. Please see private content.

Thanks for your help.

Private Content Hidden

Hello,

I have added a product to the Wishlist and I view and see it https://prnt.sc/r2nf4c

Please describe the steps to reproduce the problem?

Best Regards

seanf
    Customer

Still says wishlist empty for me whenever i add product then click browse wishlist. When you are able to see wishlist, what is url?

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, if the problem remains, leave the plugins not activated and provide the site admin access to the private area

Please delete CMD2 and Redux Framework they are no more needed.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.