Home Forums WoodMart support forum Wishlist on mobile is not working

Wishlist on mobile is not working

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • Author

itsterry0908
    Participant

Hello, wishlist on mobile page is not working, how to solve this? It can work normally on desktop, I have wp-optimize cache and redis object cache, not sure if it is cache setting problem, have disabled only for logged-in customer.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please provide the admin panel login details of the website.

Best Regards

itsterry0908
    Participant

See in private area

Hello,

It is asking for a verification to login the website.

Please disable the verification to let me assist you further.

Best Regards

itsterry0908
    Participant

Have disabled, please try again.

Hello,

Your issue has been Resolved. Please clear cache and check back.

Best Regards

itsterry0908
    Participant

I cleared cache both on website and Cloudflare, still not working on mobile device, please check further.

Hello,

Please deactivate both the cache plugins and check back.

Best Regards

itsterry0908
    Participant

Hello,

I have deactivated wp-optimize and redis object cache, still not working on mobile device, please check again.

Hello,

Your issue is due to cache as the wishlist is working fine on my end.

Video: https://jmp.sh/8xysoGo

Best Regards

itsterry0908
    Participant

Hello,

I have cleared the cache on my phone and asked a few friends on their end, but still keeps the same result, wishlist is empty on mobile device, please check the cache setting on my website, I don`t know which cache plugin caused the problem, whether activated or deactivated, still not working.

itsterry0908
    Participant

when I cleared cache on desktop and also tried in Incognito window, wishlist also not working, but have turned off for only logged in user, please check it.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

As in the video I have provided, the wishlist is working in mobiles.

You can try checking on different devices after deactivating the both cache plugins.

Best Regards

itsterry0908
    Participant

hello,

I have deactivated both plugins, also not working on both PC and mobile, when activated also not working for both device, please have a check, I tried in Incognito window, only not working for guest customer. Please fix this as soon as possible!

Hello,

I have found that you have made some changes in the child’s functions.php file. Please activate the parent theme and then check the site.

Please deactivate all the third-party plugins then check back.

If the problem still continues then leave all the third party plugins deactivated and tell me then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Best Regards.

itsterry0908
    Participant

Hello,

I have switched to parent theme and wishlist still not working, have to deactivated all third party plugins? Is there any other way to fix this without letting the site down? Because my site is running ads right now.

itsterry0908
    Participant

Hello,

Is it the third party plugin caused this problem? Is there any way to fix this? Please help.

Hello,

You need to check it one more time with the cache plugin disabled.

If it works, Then please check if the wishlist page is added to the plugin cache exception list.

Otherwise if you still got the issue then ask plugin support for help or change the cache plugin.

Best Regards

itsterry0908
    Participant

Hello,

I have deactivated cache plugin and tried again still not working for non logged in users, maybe it can not be fixed or a bug, thanks for all your advice.

itsterry0908
    Participant

Hello,

I found when you add a product into cart, then the wishlist works, if your cart is empty, then wishlist is not working, is this also the cache plugin problem?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

As we can see, the cache plugin is currently active. Please, disable it so we can check your wishlist functionality.

Kind Regards

itsterry0908
    Participant

Disabled, please check again.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As we can see, it is still optimized. Please, disable all external plugins not only cache.

itsterry0908
    Participant

Sorry, just disabled in Cloudflare, please check again.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, disable all external plugins not only cache and Cloudflare. We still clearly see that the Wishlist page comes from the cache.

itsterry0908
    Participant

All third party plugin deactivated, please check again.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

I see the following comment in your source code. And it clearly says that your pages are cached with the help of WP-Optimize plugin. https://gyazo.com/ad0530f0281b3cc261a5afa675374aef

Kind Regards

itsterry0908
    Participant

But I have deactivated this plugin, how to disable this?

itsterry0908
    Participant

Should I activate this plugin clear the cache and then deactivate again?

itsterry0908
    Participant

Hello,

I`m still waiting, have deactivated wp-optimize plugin, but the site still cached, how to solve this? The wishlist is working when all external plugin deactivated, is this issue caused by Wp-optimze plugin? Please help!

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Wishlist on mobile is not working’ is closed to new replies.