Home Forums WoodMart support forum Wishlist on mobile is not working

Wishlist on mobile is not working

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author

itsterry0908
    Participant

Just activated wp-optimize plugin and cleared the cache, now it seems no cache, please check again, thanks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we don’t know what kind of cache is still enabled on your website. To verify that it is a cache problem we performed the following test:

1. We change the position of the header logo and saved it https://gyazo.com/fb57246c112e5391eaa9952861d88788

2. But for not logged users it is still in the same position https://gyazo.com/16219f8b8e1e5d08120e84a00f6690a9

It means that the wishlist page comes from cache for all not logged-in customers.

itsterry0908
    Participant

Hello,

Thanks for update, the only cache maybe come from Cloudflare, I have changed again, please see the screenshot. https://prnt.sc/217mo2v

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

itsterry0908
    Participant

Hello,

Just uninstalled Redis on Cloudways server, please check it again if there is any other cache enabled.
    If it is caused by cache plugin, and can not be solved, it`s ok, just want to let the website run normally as soon as possible.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, try the same algorithm proposed to test if the wishlist page is still in cache or not.

Kind Regards

itsterry0908
    Participant

thanks for update, just disabled vanish function on Cloudways server, no cache enabled now, please check again.

itsterry0908
    Participant

Hello,

Please check in your end, the cache is enabled on Cloudways server now closed, and it works for non logged in user now. Please check again, I`m hurry to get website running now, hope you can understand.

itsterry0908
    Participant

Hello,

Please see the screenshot attached, my website is hosted on Cloudways server, have disabled Varnish, and also asked the server side, they told me no any other cache enabled, please check it as soon as possible! If it`s caused by the cache plugin or hosting server cache, just let me know!

Attachments:

itsterry0908
    Participant

Hello,

Im so disappointed with your late reply, I cant bear the loss for losing customers, my website has not run normally for nearly 3 days, if it cant be solved, thats be fine, I`m going to recover now.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

As we can see, the cache is now turned off and the Wishlist works correctly. Please, test it from your end.

Kind Regards

itsterry0908
    Participant

Yes, I tried, how to do next? Can I recover the site now? is the issue caused by server cache?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, the issue is with your cache. You need to exclude the wishlist page from the cache. You need to contact your hosting provider for help on this matter.

itsterry0908
    Participant

thanks so much, finally find the issue, will contact for help.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We are glad that you sorted it out. Let me know if you need any further assistance.

Have a nice day!

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Wishlist on mobile is not working’ is closed to new replies.