Home Forums WoodMart support forum Wishlist Remarketing

Wishlist Remarketing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

saurabhiit2003
    Participant

Dear Team,

Thanks again for the awesome theme.

Is it possible to view the users’ Wishlists anywhere in the admin dashboard?

And/Or, is it possible to remarket / send automated emailers to users reminding them of the wishlisted products (just like Cart Abandonment emailers using Mailchimp etc). If yes, what tools would you recommend?

Thank you,
    Saurabh

Hello,

Unfortunately, there is no option. Perhaps you would need a plugin. We have not faced any plugins with such functionality that is why we cannot recommend it.

Best Regards

saurabhiit2003
    Participant

Hi Elise, Thank you for your response. I came across TI wishlist and YITH wishlist plugins that offer marketing functionality to users adding items to their Wishlist. However, I tried installing free version of YITH wishlist but faced a lot of UI & functionality issues. Have you come across users who have successfully integrated YITH with Woodmart theme?

I would love to see re-marketing / product popularity view in admin dashboard for your own Wishlist feature and ready to pay premium if you plan to develop this in future 🙂

Thanks, Saurabh

Hello,

Our theme supports the base functionality of this plugin, at the same time we do not provide additional functionality for the plugin.

We do not plan to add features to our existing functionality in the nearest future. You will have to find a developer. Here are our partners, you can contact them: https://wpkraken.io/?ref=xtemos.studio

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)