Home Forums WoodMart support forum Woodmart Header Not Saving

Woodmart Header Not Saving

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

y.bouram
    Participant

Hi,

I’m not able to save changes in Woodmart Header Builder.
    The Screen keeps loading (See Photo in Attachement)
    I have tried to disable all plugins but in vain.
    I also tried to use Chrome, Edge, Mozilla but still the same problem Occurs.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

In case, the problem remains, even after all the plugins are deactivated, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

y.bouram
    Participant

HI,
    I have tried your suggestion but the problem still persists.
    Please see below admin Access.

Hello,

Please, confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

y.bouram
    Participant

Hi,

I confirm. Please proceed.

Thanks,

Hello,

This issue is connected to the PHP max input vars limit parameter in your web server configuration. You can check the current value for this parameter in your Dashboard -> WooCommerce -> System status. Usually, this parameter is not allowed to be changed on shared hostings, so you will need to contact your server providers and ask to increase this limit. The recommended value for this is 10000

Best Regards

y.bouram
    Participant

Hi,
    I have changed the PHP max input vars limit to 10000. But I’m still having the same issue.

y.bouram
    Participant

Hi,

It has been more than 24h and still no response.
    I’m not able to modify the header because of this problem.

Hello,

Try to disable mod_security on your server. It seems to block Header Builder’s “save” requests. Contact your hosting provider for help. https://monosnap.com/file/UstoyKkY5LiK0VKYMRcXMHoLjRnUae

Kind Regards

y.bouram
    Participant

The Issue has been resolved.
    When I contacted namecheap support, they responded:

“It appears that your IP address has triggered our ModSecurity security service. I have whitelisted the triggered rule. Please try performing the same actions now.”

Thank you,

You are welcome! We are here to help.

Wish you a wonderful day!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Woodmart Header Not Saving’ is closed to new replies.