Home Forums WoodMart support forum Woodmart product filter category problem

Woodmart product filter category problem

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

mentorbg
    Participant

Hi, Xtemos team!
    I have a problem with the Woodmart product filter.
    I have created several product filters with several attributes in them.
    Each filter should show the results of a certain category that I have set in the attributes, but when a user uses the filters they show results from the entire store.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

mentorbg
    Participant

I have send you admin access into the Private section

Hello,

I have switched to the widgets and now the shop page does not have the filter at the top.

Please check.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

mentorbg
    Participant

The problem still exists.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please provide the page URL, I cannot catch the block: https://gyazo.com/6786334240380a49233fb1fe4a9b4eff and https://gyazo.com/486c2eef64cd2032981304bd9ecce43e

Best Regards

mentorbg
    Participant

The problem is not fixed, it is in the home page. I have put a search engine for products there, which does not work correctly.
    The search engine has four sections – for searching rims, tires, bolts and bushings. When we search for bolts by brand, the results show not only bolts, but also rims.
    I am sending you a video so you can see where the problem is.

Hello,

Yes, that is the way it works. If you put the brand into the search you will get all the products in the result.

Please consider a custom filter instead of the search: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/how-to-create-filters-form/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

mentorbg
    Participant

Yes! Exactly! I use exactly custom filter for this functionality and the problem is exactly in the custom filters!
    When I search for tires by diameter, it shows me all the products that have that diameter, not just the tires, but also the rims.
    When using the custom filter, I have indicated only from which category to display products.
    You have admin access and you can log into the site to check what I’m telling you.
    I am attaching a video link in the extra information field. Please watch it!

Hello,

The option to select the category shows or hides the filter on this or that category, at the same time, the result of filtering would show all the assigned products. This is the way the filter attribute work.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)