Home Forums WoodMart support forum Woodmart wishlist nog working WP Rocket

Woodmart wishlist nog working WP Rocket

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Caspar
    Participant

Hi,

I have an issue regarding the wishlist at our website. I think the issue started after we implemented WP rocket. I know there are some known issues and I tried to solve it, but it doesn’t work.
    The issue is: I can not add items to the wishlist. When clicking on ‘add to wishlist’ you will be redirected to the wishlist page directly without anything added.

I think we should exclude something from delayed javascript loading. Can you help me with this?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us with your admin access. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor/WPBakery page builder

Thank you in advance

Caspar
    Participant

Below the credentials in private:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but the password seems to be wrong and we can’t view your website at the moment.

Caspar
    Participant

Sorry for that. It should work now.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, keep all plugins that are not related to our theme temporarily turned off.

Kind Regards

Caspar
    Participant

OK plugins are turned off (except voor WPML, because it will break the site).

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It looks like you changed the password again because we can’t enter. Also, test how it works with WPML and without WPML to see if it may affect the issue somehow too.

Caspar
    Participant

Also without WPML is doesn’t show the icon.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We have fixed this issue on your website https://gyazo.com/8a28464525225e56c7a5ac18a3bb7fa6
    Please, check how it works now.

Kind Regards

Caspar
    Participant

OK, that works with adding a product to the wishlist from a single product page.

In the product overview the *heart* symbol for direct adding to the wishlist does not show, but I leave it this way, because from the product page it’s fine for now.

Thanks for helping out.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are always welcome. Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)