Home Forums WoodMart support forum Woodmart with WPML Translation

Woodmart with WPML Translation

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

mohmmadanas
    Participant

Hello again, I install WPML plugin but in [Theme and plugins localization] I don’t find translation text (as image), Maybe I did something wrong

can you help me? thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You can create the stings for the parent theme, not the child. Before you do this, you would better check, perhaps the Translation strings, trying to translate anything. Please check this manual it would help you: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/translate-header-wpml/

Best Regards

mohmmadanas
    Participant

Thank you for your response, but I don’t want to create a new translation, just need to sync the translation between wpml and my theme, I’m trying to translate the parent theme and also no results.
    The problem that I try to fix it, translation the search product section, I can translate the top just header from the header.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

If you have already the translation of the theme and you want to integrate it into WPML, you would better contact WPML support on this issue as we do not have any instructions on how to do that.

The manual I refer to describes the steps to use WPML in translating the specific items, that are not common for other WordPress themes.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)