Home Forums WoodMart support forum WPBakery Page Builder

WPBakery Page Builder

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

gia ni
    Participant

Τhe wpbakery builder is extremely slow and many times does not open.
    I tried to update it but it refers that WordPress 5.8 compatibility is Unknown.

My version is WPBakery Page Builder 6.6.0.

What can i do?

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Unfortunately, WoodMart does not influence the WP bakery builder. Try to use fewer animations elements or try Elementor on a testing site. You cannot switch from one builder to another if you decide to use Elementor you will have to recreate the site from scratch.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

gia ni
    Participant

Hello there,

i cannot change the builder now and i rebuilt the site from scratch.
    Do you recommend me to update the WP bakery builder to the version 6.6.0. although the compatibility is Unknown?

Thanks

Hello,

Yes, please update the WP bakery page builder. Keep all the related plugins up-date.

Best Regards

gia ni
    Participant

Hi,

I updated the plugin WP bakery page builder as you told me, and after that i have lost many informations and design from the about us tab. All the other information such as team members, our mission, our values etc have dissapeared.

How can i recover all these?

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

gia ni
    Participant

ok, i have disabled all the plugins thta are not related to the theme. I enable only the plugin seedprod, Coming Soon Page.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As we can see, the content for this page is broken and that is why you don’t see the content https://gyazo.com/26f894b46cbf12ea19582428d45bbab6
    But it is not related to the plugin version. It looks like it was edited manually and saved without the rest of the page content. You need to restore a backup or recreate this page to fix this.

gia ni
    Participant

Ηow was it broken? I just made only some changes in the default design

gia ni
    Participant

Also, the update of wp bakery builder cannot be completed. here is the message
    “An error occurred while updating WPBakery Page Builder: To receive automatic updates license activation is required. Please visit Settings to activate your WPBakery Page Builder. Got WPBakery Page Builder in theme?”

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We don’t know how the page content was broken but are sure that it was not caused by the update.
    To update the plugin, you need to go to Appearance -> Install plugins and click on the “Update” button there.

gia ni
    Participant

I know how to update a plugin , i have done it millions times.

I told you about the specific update. it cannot be completed. Maybe i must wait for another version of the theme.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As we can see, the plugin is up to date now https://gyazo.com/d129e2666bac16732c4e30a540447ce4

gia ni
    Participant

Hi there,

i managed to make update finally. after 4 or 5 attempts, thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, great. Do you have any further questions that I can help you with?

gia ni
    Participant

one last question please.

In general, do you propose me to make update the plugin although it says that it is not comaptible to the version of the theme or is it better to wait for the updates of the theme?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We always keep our theme compatible with the plugin so you can freely update it. Note that you can’t get the update before we test it on our side and upload it to the repository. And anyway, if you face any issues, let us know and we will fix them asap.

gia ni
    Participant

οκ, many thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are always welcome!

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘WPBakery Page Builder’ is closed to new replies.