Home Forums WoodMart support forum WPML page translations doesn't respect Woodmart page properties

WPML page translations doesn't respect Woodmart page properties

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

marcmc241
    Participant

Hello, I’ve translated some pages of a website I’m building using WPML, and the Woodmart page options I edited in the oroginal page like “hide title” or image background in title are not effective in the translation. The title shows as default.

Hello,

Please Provide some relevant screenshots of the specific area and also provide the login details of the website. To check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

marcmc241
    Participant

Hello, I attached some images of the title issue I have. The first one is the style I want in the original language, and the other is the style it shows after using WPML in that page. The translated page shows the title. In other pages, I placed a background behind the title using Woodmart page options, and then after translating the page the title shows up as default. So I think the translated page simply ignores Woodmart page options.

marcmc241
    Participant

The files mentioned in the previous comment are attached in this one (failed upload due to file size).

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

marcmc241
    Participant

I figured out a workaround. In a few steps you can have it working, but if Xtemos devs can fix it, it will be better, since it’s a bit tedious to do in every page.

1. First, in the page you want to use Woodmart page options, you have to disable “Use WPML’s Translation Editor” slider (selecting “only for this page” in the popup).
    2. Then you edit the translated page clicking the pen icon next to it, as it was an usual page, and adjust te page properties to match the ones you have in the original language
    3. You update/save the translated page
    4. Finally, you go back to the original language page, and enable again “Use WPML’s Translation Editor” slider (selecting “only for this page” in the popup).

Then you have a page that is translated with WPML Translation Editor and with Woodmart options.

Thanks for the support. I will disable the test user I sent you before in private since I resolved the issue.

Hello,

We are Glad that you managed to Resolve the issue yourself.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘WPML page translations doesn't respect Woodmart page properties’ is closed to new replies.