Home Forums Basel support forum YITH WooCommerce Badge Management – Badges Displaying Wrong on Variations Basel

YITH WooCommerce Badge Management – Badges Displaying Wrong on Variations Basel

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

gary
    Participant

Hi Artem, Hope all is well

We have an issue with the YITH WooCommerce Badge Management plugin Displaying badges wrong on variation products and also seems to be an issue also with the frequently bought together plugin, there is also a random badge displaying partially at the top left of the home page.

I have created a staging site, Disabled the child theme and all plugins. If you wouldnt mind taking a look? I also need your built in badges to be disabled – Please do let me know what code needs to be changed as I will have to replicate on the live site.

Thanks in advance

Gary

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

gary
    Participant

Hi Just enabled the storefront theme and badges work fine so it is definitely a theme issue

Ill leave storefront enabled so you can see

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We can’t identify how these badges are displayed there. They come with the plugin and it looks like some CSS conflict. Please, contact plugin developers and ask to check from their side. Let us know if there is anything we can do from the theme side.

gary
    Participant

Hi Artem

Thats sorted now:

Hi Gary,
    Thanks for contacting us! I hope you’re doing well. I checked your staging site and fixed the issue, can you check it?
    The first issue about the badges being displayed in the wrong places was caused by having the Force Badge Positioning enabled. I disabled it and the badges are now displayed correctly. You’ll find this setting in YITH > Badge Management > General Settings > Extra.

For the other issues, I added the following two CSS codes in the custom style in Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS:
    The first code remove the badges from the Product Nav of your theme (the arrows on the top right of the page):
    .basel-products-nav .product-thumb .yith-wcbm-badge {
    display: none;
    }
    And, this other CSS code hides the default on sale badges from your theme if you want to:
    .onsale.product-label {
    display: none
    }

Cheers

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We are glad that you sorted it out. Let me know if you need any further assistance.

Have a nice day!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘YITH WooCommerce Badge Management – Badges Displaying Wrong on Variations Basel’ is closed to new replies.