Home Forums Basel support forum Problem with "select category" dropdown on search in category

Problem with "select category" dropdown on search in category

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

macinoelettronica
    Participant

Hi, I’ve a problem with the select category dropdown that there is on the search bar, also in your electronics/forniture demo home page.

Infact, “select category” dropdown, on the search bar, contain all categories of my shop, but I’ve many categories so dropdown list is graphically too long and cover all my home page.
    How Can I Resolve it? Is possibile to see only the categories and ignore its sub-categories?

Thank you very much.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for purchasing our theme.

Here is a code snippet that will hide all subcategories and leave only parent categories. Add it to the Custom CSS section in Theme Settings.

.search-by-category ul .children {
        display: none;
    }

Regards

macinoelettronica
    Participant

Thank you very much!!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Happy to help you! 🙂

macinoelettronica
    Participant

Hi, then that I apply css code I’ve a new problem. When I select a category (to limit search in a category of dropdown menu) search happen in all categories and not happen only in the category selected in dropdown.

Can you help me?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

It seems to be a small bug in the theme. We will fix it in the next update that will be available in a few days. Thank you for the report.

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)