Home Forums Basel support forum Various topics

Various topics

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

LauraCor
    Participant

Hi,

1. For some reason the top bar on the main page became bigger without me changing anything (see screenshots). Can you tell me how I can change that again?

2. Also the preview of the colors in the navigation (Basel WooCommerce Layered Navigation) on the shop page suddenly disappeared. How can I get them back?

3. With the mobile version of the website I’ve the problem that the hero image on the landing page isn’t loading correctly. It shows the pictures twice (see screenshot). Do you know what I could do about that?

4. I wondered whether it’s possible to show more than one product picture with the hover in the shop overview?

Thanks a lot for your help,
    Laura

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please upload screenshots one more time but in size smaller than 512 KB? And please send us a link to the page where we can see problems live.

Thank you in advance

LauraCor
    Participant

Sure …

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. You need to compensate this space between header and your page content adding a margin top -40 px to your first row that contains a slider.

2. We see that you are using default WooCommerce Layered nav widget. You need to use our BASEL WooCommerce Layered nav instead if you want to see color swatches there.

3. We don’t see any issues here

4. Sorry, but there is no such feature in our theme.

Regards

LauraCor
    Participant

Hello,

Thanks for your responses!

1. Works.

2. Regarding the navigation widget – I’m already using the Basel WooCommerce Layered nav widget for the color filter. For some others I use the standard WooCommerce one but not for the color filter.

3. Interesting that you don’t have this issue. I’ve tried it in safari and chrome on different iphones and there the image was not displayed correctly. Do you still have an idea what the problem behind could be?

4. Ok

5. I’ve one more question: Is it possible to link directly from the shop overview to external shops when clicking on products, i.e. without opening the product page first? If yes, how?

Thank you again for your support.
    Laura

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

2. We can’t login your admin panel to check this. Could you please check the access?

3. Very strange, but we don’t see this issue on our side.

5. Do you mean external links instead of product single page links? Sorry, but there is no such option in our them.

Kind Regards

LauraCor
    Participant

Hello,

2. I gave you access.

5. Yes, that’s what I meant.

Thank you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please send access again? We can’t log in with access you gave us earlier.

LauraCor
    Participant

see below

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we still can’t enter and get this message
    ERROR: The password you entered for the email address inf*@**** is incorrect.

LauraCor
    Participant

Sorry, can you try again? I generated the password but might not have updated it.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We see that required plugin “Custom metaboxes Framework” is not activated at all. And all your attributes terms don’t have colors set as per instruction on the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp3SMkKvUvs

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)