Home Forums WoodMart support forum 1 – Header builder displaying "Main menu" as "Menu" 2- Tab widget editing

1 – Header builder displaying "Main menu" as "Menu" 2- Tab widget editing

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

wurlnet
    Participant

Hi

I’ve been experiencing issues with editing css, a WordPress forum suggested that I should switch from the child theme to the main theme and back again, unfortunately as soon as i did this my main menu started displaying as my secondary menu and It wont revert back.

My issues are as follows-

1- The header builder is displaying the “Menu” option instead of the “main menu”, even though the “main menu” is selected in my default header.

2- On my Home page, I have a tab section which I’m trying to style. I’m trying to style the background colours of the tab labels in their normal state and active state, however they will not change from white.

Any help with these issues would be appreciated.

Many thanks

wurlnet
    Participant

1- Has been resolved, the “display as main menu” box on the bottom of the menu page had unchecked

2- Please can you still help with this, I can edit Tab label colours on a test site with a default theme, but not when I revert back to this site with the Woodmart theme

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

/*default*/
    body .vc_tta.vc_general .vc_tta-tabs-container .vc_tta-tabs-list .vc_tta-tab a{
    background:red;
    }
    /*active*/
    body .vc_tta.vc_general .vc_tta-tabs-container .vc_tta-tabs-list .vc_active a{
    background:green!important;
    }
    /*hover*/
    body .vc_tta.vc_general .vc_tta-tabs-container .vc_tta-tabs-list .vc_tta-tab a:hover{
    background:yellow!important;
    }

Replace colors as per your needs

Best Regards

wurlnet
    Participant

Elise that’s done it, thanks!

wurlnet
    Participant

Sorry Elise, I’ve just noticed that this has worked on Desktop / tablet but not on mobile. I’ve pasted the same code into the themes mobile CSS section however it changes nothing.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

.wpb-js-composer .vc_tta-color-white.vc_tta-style-flat .vc_tta-panel .vc_tta-panel-title>a {
        color: #666;
        background: red;
    }
    .wpb-js-composer .vc_tta-color-white.vc_tta-style-flat .vc_tta-panel .vc_tta-panel-title>a:hover {
        background: green;
    }
    .wpb-js-composer .vc_tta-color-white.vc_tta-style-flat .vc_tta-panel .vc_tta-panel-title>a:focus {
        background: yellow;
    }

Best Regards

wurlnet
    Participant

Thanks Elise, that pretty much works, but this code doesn’t seem to consider the active state of a selected tab in mobile view. Your initial code included a consideration for an active state (“vc_active a{“) and works for desktop view, I was able to style this with no issues. I’ve tried adding the “vc_active” class to the string that you’ve used but it doesn’t apply any changes. I’ve also tried adding “a:active” to then end of your string but this only applies changes on click / select and does not apply change to a fully active state.

Any help would be appreciated!

Hello,

The provided code considers the active state of the tab and it works https://gyazo.com/12cf5b25b449def7cee360bdcf35b2e1

This part of code:

.wpb-js-composer .vc_tta-color-white.vc_tta-style-flat .vc_tta-panel .vc_tta-panel-title>a:focus {
        background: yellow;
    }

You do not туув to add anything.

Best Regards

wurlnet
    Participant

Hi

The code works perfectly on desktop view and if I reduce my browser size to trigger the media queries it still works.

However, if I view the site on mobile IOS safari and/or the mobile IOS google app it does not show the yellow border above the active tab and the active tab becomes inactive as soon as you touch anywhere else on the digitizer / screen.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Hello,

Please replace the recent code with this one:

.wpb-js-composer .vc_tta-panel.vc_active .vc_tta-panel-title > a {
    	background-color: #213F99 !important;
    	border-top: 5px solid #FFDD17 !important;
    }

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)