Home › Forums › WoodMart support forum › 3rd Party 3D Product Plugin causing product to be added twice to cart

3rd Party 3D Product Plugin causing product to be added twice to cart

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #575731

    Frozen
    Participant

    Hi,

    I’m using a plugin called Expivi https://wordpress.org/plugins/expivi/ to show 3d renders of products along with configurable options.

    When a product is added to the basket, its being added twice. One appears to be the normal simple woocommerce product and the other is the configured product from Expivi.

    I believe the theme is the cause of this, as when i switch to Storefront, the plugin behaves normally and only a single product is added to the cart.

    What’s strange is that if i clear all cookies before adding the product to the basket, it works fine. If i then remove the product and repeat the process of adding the product to the basket, it shows two products.

    I have disabled all plugins on the staging site, apart from theme plugins and the expivi plugin, and the issue remains.

    I don’t think I experienced this behaviour with past versions of the theme. Currently using 7.5.1. But TBH, i wasn’t specifically checking

    Thanks,
    James

    #575777

    Artem Temos
    Keymaster
    Xtemos team

    Hello,

    Try to disable the “AJAX add to cart” option in Theme Settings -> Single product -> Add to cart.

    Kind Regards

    #575892

    Frozen
    Participant

    Thank you.

    Disabling AJAX add to cart has resolved the issue.

    #575929

    Artem Temos
    Keymaster
    Xtemos team

    Great, you are welcome! Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘3rd Party 3D Product Plugin causing product to be added twice to cart’ is closed to new replies.