Home Forums WoodMart support forum Templates are out of date

Templates are out of date

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

iamadrianafarias
    Participant

How do I update? It’s saying that there’s too many pages either out of date or it doesn’t exist. For example, one says “woodmart/woocommerce/checkout/thankyou.php version 3.7.0 is out of date. The core version is 8.1.0,”

it also shows the following in RED

Shop base: Page ID is set, but the page does not exist
    Cart: Page ID is set, but the page does not exist
    Checkout: Page does not contain the shortcode woocommerce_checkout or the woocommerce/checkout block.
    My account: Page ID is set, but the page does not exist
    Terms and conditions: Page not set

PLEASE HELP! I HAVEN’T BEEN ABLE TO ADD NEW PRODUCTS EVER SINCE INSTALLING THE THEME

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

You can fix it by applying patch # 496866. To do this, go to Dashboard -> WoodMart -> Patcher, find the corresponding patch and click on the “Apply” button. Let us know if it works for you.

Please, provide us your admin access as well.

Kind Regards

iamadrianafarias
    Participant

Hello, this did not work at all. Since installing this theme, the whole “publish and save draft” panel in woocommerce is gone. There has to be something in your theme interfering with it. I will provide you with access in the private box.

Please fix ASAP 🙂

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

iamadrianafarias
    Participant

ISSUE FIXED! THANKS

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, You are welcome. Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Templates are out of date’ is closed to new replies.