Home Forums WoodMart support forum 503 & No Gallery Upload

503 & No Gallery Upload

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ashamel
    Participant

Hi,

The site lags from the back-end. Frequently, when it’s taking exceptionally long to load, I’ll get a 503 error:

“Service Unavailable
    The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 503 Service Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.”

Also, I’m unable to upload Images into a Gallery, whether I use the Image Gallery or the Media Grid element. I select the picture, click Add Media, it spins, but no images are added and the selection is deselected. Right now I’m just using the basic Add Media Gallery functionality via the Text element.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

500 Internal Error says about some issue on the server and can be caused by different things. Anyway, to understand its nature you need to see your server error logs or enable PHP error display on the website. If you can’t do this, you need to contact your hosting provider for help in this question. Here is an article that may help you understand the error better http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-fix-the-internal-server-error-in-wordpress/

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

ashamel
    Participant

Thank you.

I’m still unable to populate a gallery with images.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to contact your hosting provider and ask what the error breaks this functionality. Since as we said, 503 is an internal server error and they should be able to help you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)