Home Forums WoodMart support forum 5482 outgoing internal links are nofollow links

5482 outgoing internal links are nofollow links

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

ayeshamujahid456
    Participant

Hello i recently switch from divi to woodmart theme and i run site audit on SEMrush and found 5482 internal nofollow links. almost all links calling themselves nofollow links. How can i solve it

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

adnan-9149
    Participant

Same issue here, would really like solution.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check where are these links located on your website? Give us at least one example so we can check what is wrong with that link and how it is related to the theme.

Kind Regards

ayeshamujahid456
    Participant

i attached excel sheet of links that are contain nofollow attributes file have both source and destination URLS.
    this report is generated by SEMrush

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We meant you need to find one of these links on your website so we can check how our theme affects this. The list from the file doesn’t give us any information about the relation of the problem to our theme.

Kind Regards

ayeshamujahid456
    Participant

May be your theme adding a nofollow attribute to links

ayeshamujahid456
    Participant

view-source:https://meditatewithfernando.com/100th-meditation/
    for example if you check source code of this page and search for nofollow you ‘ll get code with nofollow attribute like this

Cancel reply</small></h3><form action=”https://meditatewithfernando.com/wp-comments-post.php&#8221; method=”post” id=”commentform” class=”comment-form” novalidate><p class=”logged-in-as”>Logged in as Fernando Albert. Edit your profile. Log out? <span class=”requir

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

This link is “nofollow” by default and there is no problem there. You can test it with the default theme and see the same.

Kind Regards

ayeshamujahid456
    Participant

It happened right after i switch to woodmart so it must be something with the theme

ayeshamujahid456
    Participant

but when i was using divi it never happened

mtea.be
    Participant

Is there a way to make this work?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)