Home Forums WoodMart support forum About footer column 2 on the shop page

About footer column 2 on the shop page

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Vucci
    Participant

From a few months ago, the phenomenon that the footer column 2 of the shop page is not displayed has occurred. This is the red frame in the attached image.

A post is set for column 2.

The other pages are displayed without any problem, only the shop page is not displayed.

I left it as a temporary problem due to the version, but it seems that it is not a version problem because it can not be solved at all.
    Please tell me the solution.

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please provide the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

Vucci
    Participant

I look forward to working with you.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third party plugins, activate the parent theme then check back.

If the issue still occurs then leave all the third party plugins deactivated and tell me then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Best Regards

Vucci
    Participant

Thank you for your confirmation.

Since I have never deactivated it, I have a question, but it is possible that the display will be corrupted by deactivating it, but when I re-enable it, I am worried that it will return to the original setting properly. ..
    Is it okay to be inactive?

Hello,

If you cannot deactivate all the third party plugins on the live website then create a staging site and provide the login details of the website.

Best Regards

Vucci
    Participant

When I was checking for a third-party plug-in, I found the cause.

I’ve entered some snippets in a plugin called code snippets, but when I disabled the code that puts out-of-stock products at the end, column 2 was displayed.

Below is the snippet php code I used to put the out-of-stock product to the end.

/**
    * Order product collections by stock status, instock products first.
    */
    class iWC_Orderby_Stock_Status
    {

public function __construct()
    {
    // Check if WooCommerce is active
    if (in_array(‘woocommerce/woocommerce.php’, apply_filters(‘active_plugins’, get_option(‘active_plugins’)))) {
    add_filter(‘posts_clauses’, array($this, ‘order_by_stock_status’), 2000);
    }
    }

public function order_by_stock_status($posts_clauses)
    {
    global $wpdb;
    // only change query on WooCommerce loops
    if (is_woocommerce() && (is_shop() || is_product_category() || is_product_tag())) {
    $posts_clauses[‘join’] .= ” INNER JOIN $wpdb->postmeta istockstatus ON ($wpdb->posts.ID = istockstatus.post_id) “;
    $posts_clauses[‘orderby’] = ” istockstatus.meta_value ASC, ” . $posts_clauses[‘orderby’];
    $posts_clauses[‘where’] = ” AND istockstatus.meta_key = ‘_stock_status’ AND istockstatus.meta_value <> ” ” . $posts_clauses[‘where’];
    }
    return $posts_clauses;
    }
    }

new iWC_Orderby_Stock_Status;

Please tell me the php code to put the out-of-stock product at the end without interfering with column 2.

Hello,

As the issue is caused by the third party code. Sorry but we could not help with third party code snippets. It is out of our theme support scope.

Best Regards

Vucci
    Participant

Thank you for your reply.
    I understand.
    So, in another way we can support
    Please tell me how to place out-of-stock items at the end of the shop page display method.

I look forward to working with you.

Hello,

Sorry but there is no option in Theme Settings available for that.

It requires customizations and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Best Regards

Vucci
    Participant

I understand.
    We apologize for the inconvenience.

If you have any questions, please support us.

Thank you very much.

Hello,

Thanks for understanding.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘About footer column 2 on the shop page’ is closed to new replies.