Home Forums WoodMart support forum About product pages, reviews and product description placement

About product pages, reviews and product description placement

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

sggtong
    Participant

I’m browsing on my phone and by default the comments area is on top of the product description area, I’d like to change the position of the 2 areas but I can’t find a place to set it inside single product!

sggtong
    Participant

In addition, when I imported the Megamarket template, why there is no product summary under the product price, how to open the product summary of this display, will not affect my seo

Hello,

The demo is using Custom Single Product layout, which is built with WoodMart WooCommerce builder. Navigate to Layouts > Layout to edit Single product layout and configure the elements.

Best Regards.

sggtong
    Participant

Does the comment area of the wordmart template support synchronization of comments from third-party platforms?

Hello,

We have not tested any plugins with WoodMart and we cannot guarantee full compatibility.

Best Regards.

sggtong
    Participant

Can you tell me where to set this amount in the picture, I set it in wocommomce for free shipping over 200, why is it still not working in the picture?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Navigate to Theme Settings > Shop > Free Shipping bar and manage it.

Please follow this guide:
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/free-shipping-progress-bar/

Best Regards.

sggtong
    Participant

The title of the product, I don’t want him to show up in the red area, where can I set the hide

Attachments:

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience. Kindly, please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check this concern on your Site and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

sggtong
    Participant

Do I need to give you the administrator account and password?

Hello,

Yes, share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check this concern on your Site and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

sggtong
    Participant

Can this area be customized with a data source? I choose the categories I want to show, where do I set it up?

Attachments:
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)