Home Forums WoodMart support forum About security and compatibility.

About security and compatibility.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

renanfontes.c
    Participant

Do you recommend a security plugin, or is CloudFlare alone sufficient for these needs?

Currently, I am using Solid Security (formerly iThemes Security), but this plugin has been causing slowdowns with the server, especially in Ajax loads.

Hello,

Sorry to say We have not tested any plugins with WoodMart and we cannot guarantee full compatibility.

Best Regards.

renanfontes.c
    Participant

Thank you for your response. I’ve managed to identify the problem. There is an option that, when activated, slows down the site and causes issues with Ajax.

I will send you the screenshot.

If I can continue on this thread, that would be great; otherwise, I can start a new one if you prefer. We are also experiencing slow additions to the cart. Is there any code I could modify in the files to reduce this add-to-cart time?

We have conducted server tests and plugin compatibility checks, but it was found that the way the cart addition code is written is demanding more requests and server load, unlike other themes.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and share the wp logins details so i will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)