Home Forums WoodMart support forum Activating WP Rocket gives add to cart problems. No new product added or replace

Activating WP Rocket gives add to cart problems. No new product added or replace

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Bobthestoreowner
    Participant

Hi,

I just recently published my new website. Previously it was running fine but recently I found out about some issues with WP Rocket after complaints of my customers. Upon deactivating this plugin the issues disappear so it is 100% related to WP Rocket and its compatibility with the store. I thought Woodmart was compatible with WP Rocket? So I hope you can help me out.

When I activate WP Rocket what happens is it might nog add a product, it might add 2 pcs of a product, it might run fine for a bit. But usually after there are around 6-7 products in the cart (added on the same page is most prominent for if you would like to check it out) it start to not really add products. What do I mean by that. It either does not add or it adds a new product and replaces the old ones (usually the last one). Can you look into this and provide a solution? Deactivating WP Rocket is what I now did but this is suboptimal as well of course since it drops page speed and there for makes UX and Google Ranking less.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)