Home Forums WoodMart support forum Activation of WPBakery Page Builder causes my site's crash

Activation of WPBakery Page Builder causes my site's crash

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

matteo1989
    Participant

Hi,
    I have installed your theme and, when I activate WPBakery Page Builder (latest version), my website crashes, it gives a 500 error and I can’t access anymore to the panel.
    I have the latest version of wordpress (5.3) and WPBakery Page Builder (6.0.5).
    Please, help me.

To solve the problem, now I’m restoring a security copy of my website (with a different theme) made yesterday.

Please, can you help me?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it? Also, please, enable WP_DEBUG mode in the file wp-config.php so we can see the error that appears when you activate the plugin.

Thank you in advance

matteo1989
    Participant

Hi,
    thanks for the answer.

I disabled all the plugin non relate to your theme (I have only activated the one that manages the maintenance mode but you can disabled it when you work on the site, it is Coming Soon Page, Under Construction & Maintenance Mode by SeedProd plugin).

It remains to install the one that gives problems (WPBakery Page builder)

I have also enabled the WP_DEBUG mode in the wp-config.php file.

Attached the user and the password to login.

Thank you so much.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We have enabled the plugin and don’t see any problems with your website. Please, check to form your side.

matteo1989
    Participant

Now it seems to work. Maybe WPBakery Page builder was in conflict with some other plugin but now, enabling them one at a time, everything seems to work!
    (Fingers crossed)

I’m so sorry for the useless waste of time and thanks for the assistance.
    Now I can proceed with the demo import (fingers crossed again)

Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, we are glad that you sorted it out. Contact us if you will have any extra questions.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Activation of WPBakery Page Builder causes my site's crash’ is closed to new replies.