Home Forums WoodMart support forum ADD HTML BLOCK TO PRODUCT PAGE.

ADD HTML BLOCK TO PRODUCT PAGE.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

iamkane1
    Participant

Sorry this may seem simple.. I have googled it and 2 sites do not explain at all.
    But check the link in private…
    If you scroll to the bottom, you will see a contact block…
    I decided to make the same but as HTML block, so more of a GLOBAL control, if i need to chnage any info it changes it on all products..
    The one on thre now is just a block template from your own templates.. I assume this is not GLOBAL?

I have now created one in HTML BLOCKS, and have the short code, but not sure where to place it so that it is positioned at the bottom of the product page.
    Thanks.

Hello,

Navigate to Theme Settings > Product Page > Tabs > Additional tabs > add the tabs and select the HTML Block. It is for all products.

If you want to add a contact form for a specific product, you can add a Tab via Product Setting https://prnt.sc/exIlSVXRC9_d

Best Regards.

iamkane1
    Participant

I can not find “PRODUCT PAGE” under theme settings?

I managed to copy and paste the html block, from html builder into the product page, i guess this will not change on all products?
    It is not in other products, only the one i am building now… see link in private,,,,

Hello,

Navigate to Theme Settings > Single product > Tabs > Additional tabs.

Best Regards.

iamkane1
    Participant

Hi it is not these tabs I am wanting to fill…
    For example, I have made a custom HTML block, see the 2 links in private, i have copy and pasted this on various pags, it will be on maybe 100 product pages, if i make a mistake or want to change the block for all 120 pages, clearly i can’t manually do this…
    I assumed that it was ‘global’ in that by editing the HTML block in th HTML BLOCK EDITOR it would automatically update all 120 pages or however many pages it was on?

Hello,

The Additional product tabs for all products. You need to create an HTML Block and assign the HTML Block in additional tabs. When you do change it will apply for all products.

Best Regards.

iamkane1
    Participant

Sorry where is this additional products tab?
    I am inside the product page editor and can’t find it there. Also looked on the menu tabs..?

https://postimg.cc/V5Nz1nPW

Right now it seems I have HTML blocck on all products pages, this is very problematic if i want to change a few words as i will have to dit each one manually?
    Can you look at link in private section and scroll to the bottom, this was a HTML block i copied and pasted… can this not be edited globally?

Hello,

You can find the additional tabs here. See the screenshot for a better understanding:
    https://ibb.co/x53DDxR

You can edit this globally. Navigate to HTML Blocks > Find these HTML Blocks and edit them with page builder.

Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)