Home Forums WoodMart support forum ADD QUOTE TO CART (with quantity value)

ADD QUOTE TO CART (with quantity value)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

iamkane1
    Participant

Hi.
    I am using woodmart as more of a service / b2b page, no real “add to cart” button with th intention of anyone paying.

But what I do want is “ADD QUOTE TO CART” or something similar, and hopefully with the bonus of them adding “quantity” and “add note”… so 3 fearures there… So whilst they are browsing the site, in the WHOLESALE section, they can build a sort of query cart, and then rather than “pay now” it’s more of a “send query” and we will get their query, with quantitis and notes…

Is this possible.

• This topic was modified 3 months ago by iamkane1. Reason: add info

Hello,

Try to find a plugin for this purpose:
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/yith-woocommerce-request-a-quote/

Best Regards.

iamkane1
    Participant

Thanks, that’s a great plugin.
    I have installed it and it dos work as I had in mind.

I was hoping to have to many product options on one product page, if that makes sense, like for example the 4 products at the very top of the pag on the link I sent in private tab…. with these 4 products in mind, would it be possible in any way to add this “ADD TO QUOTE” button under each of those products?

If you scroll down to the section which reads “BROWSE WHOLESALE DOG LEADS COLLARS HARNESSES” (see private link) – I really think this looks professional, and i don’t want this to click into a new product page, i just want display all available products on this page like in the style of “BROWSE WHOLESALE DOG LEADS COLLARS HARNESSES”, but with “ADD TO QUOTE” button under the image.. does this make sense? Is this even possible.

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by iamkane1. Reason: ADDED

iamkane1
    Participant

Or would it be possible to add “ADD TO QUOTE” to the very top section?
    Where I have th 3 images below the “1, 2, 3” ?

The issue i have is i ahve 2 sections…. BESPOKE and WHOLESALE, and I can’t have the BESPOKE products leaching into the WHOLESALE products… if this makes sense.
    Sorry I am confusing you, just don’t know why i have made this site so complicated.

iamkane1
    Participant

I want a run of images like this, (key word images, not products), if you click one of these images now it takes you into a new product, i just want a run of images like this on a product page (“wholesale dog toys”) and then have an “add to quote” button underneath the text… this just looks so much better than what i can create with “image widget” etc. Any ideas?
    See image.
    I have the YITH ADD TO QUOTE plugin which is good, but it does not allow me to place this add to quote button under these images for example….. Am I asking too much?

Is it possible that I can decide what products are showin in this list? I have BESPOKE products, which are all tailor made, in the “OUR PRODUCTS” tab at the bottom, which is in the WHOLSALE section of the site, it’s showing all the BESPOKE products, sorry dos this make sense?

https://postimg.cc/143Bq0cQ

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by iamkane1.

Hello,

Please check the plugin documentation how to configure plugin settings:
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/yith-woocommerce-request-a-quote/

Best Regards.

iamkane1
    Participant

Thanks, I have this – it is ok, does what it says, but you can not place this button manually within a page, as in my examples and description above.
    I would like to manually place it maybe up to 20 tims, under an image (which shows a product)..

This YITH plugin is good but it only automatically works on product pages..

Is there no way for me to manually drag and drop an “add to quote’ button where i want it to be?

Hello,

Actually, this issue is related to a third party plugin for which you might need to contact the respective Plugin Support because according to the Envato Policy, we don’t provide Support for the third-party Plugin issues. Please contact plugin support. They will guide you better in this regard.

Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)