Home Forums WoodMart support forum Add Shop page link to breadcrumbs with default product permalinks

Add Shop page link to breadcrumbs with default product permalinks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

kalamataingr
    Participant

Hello,

In product pages, i would like to show the “Shop” page before the categories in breadcrumbs with the default product permalinks structure which is: mysite.com/product/sample-product/

Currently i can achieve it with 2 ways:

• Change product permalinks structure to shop base: mysite.com/shop/product-name/
    • Use Yoast

But i would like to avoid either of the above options (Yoast changes styling and permalink change will affect SEO, i also like the “product” word in the url).

Currently Woodmart theme displays breadcrumbs nicely but they do not contain the Shop page with default product permalinks structure; they show only home > product categories > product name and i would like to be: home > shop > product categories > product name

Please let me know if you need more info in case this wasn’t clear.

Kind regards,

George

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

The following article will help you to show the “Shop” link in the breadcrumbs by using the PHP snippet.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/17530026/woocommerce-breadcrumb-missing-shop-link

If you’d like to contact us, we are here for whatever questions you may have.

Kind Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)