Home Forums WoodMart support forum Add to basket doesnt work

Add to basket doesnt work

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

mrgeek
    Participant

Good afternoon,

Suddenly my basket doesnt work. It removes the products from the basket , for example if you add a product to your basket and then try to add another one it doesnt it , it replace the old one. (the website is in production)

What should i do ?

Hello,

Now on your site the add to cart and the cart is working fine. If you have another behavior, share the small video for better understanding.

Best Regards.

mrgeek
    Participant

It doesnt work posting video link

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:
    Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG
    Switch to the parent theme.

If the problem has been resolved, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem. If the issue still persists, let me know. I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

mrgeek
    Participant

Good morning,

i have stage the production website . I have replicated your instructions , and disabled every plugin except the above plugins that you mentioned . I also switched to the parent theme , i have started to enable 1 plugin by time and testing in no cache environment and the problem didnt appeared at all. I have enabled all my crucial plugins and the problem never happened.

What your suggestions ? What should i do to fix the problem on the production page?

Hello,

Since the issue doesn’t occur when all plugins are deactivated and when using the parent theme, it’s likely that the problem is caused by a specific plugin.. Begin by systematically reactivating plugins one by one to pinpoint the exact source of the conflict.

Best Regards.

mrgeek
    Participant

I Did enable all of them and the problem never happened.

mrgeek
    Participant

Look how things shown in the basket for mobile posted a sceenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Now i have checked it is showing fine.
    Screenshot for clarification:
    https://ibb.co/3s5kbd6

Sometimes, outdated or cached files can cause display issues. Check back your site after completely clearing the browser cache.

Best Regards.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)