Home Forums WoodMart support forum add to cart and checkout very very very slow

add to cart and checkout very very very slow

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

AntonioS34
    Participant

add to cart and checkout very very very slow.
    i tried to add every code you wrote as suggestion in others topics but anything happens.
    I tried to use the storefront and is quickly!
    i tried to disable all plugin and nothing happens.
    Please help and feel free to make changes.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

In case, the problem remains, even after all the plugins are deactivated, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

AntonioS34
    Participant

hi i tried everything.
    i wrote yet the access

Hello,

Please, provide your site admin access as well as FTP (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugin deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

AntonioS34
    Participant

i give you the permission. here the access.
    Please tell me the problems you found, i want understand the problem.

AntonioS34
    Participant

i saw you’re working on it and disable all plugins. Did you find the problems? Thanks

AntonioS34
    Participant

hi, any news?

AntonioS34
    Participant

passed 22 hours, any news???

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Take our apologies for the delay.
    We tested this without plugins and it is much faster https://gyazo.com/ef7692ff20197f03cd3674ef3ce3fdaa
    And here is the speed with plugins https://gyazo.com/37d66a21a84f79408bca144cca9ca1d6

Most likely it is affected by some of the installed plugins and you can check this yourself as well.

Kind Regards

AntonioS34
    Participant

Ok. Now please check this bug on mobile. If you add a Product in Cart and open the Cart, The Cart is opened not in page but on the Side. And it is empty

Hello,

We have detected the issue. Our developers are working on it and it would be fixed in the nearest update that would be released very soon.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

P.S Ok.

Now please check this bug on mobile. If you add a Product in Cart and open the Cart, The Cart is opened not in page but on the Side. And it is empty

Please make the full backup of your site and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

If you see the same on the Storefront, it means that one of the third parties plugins cause the problem.

Best Regards

AntonioS34
    Participant

i do not understand the last two answer.

Hello,

The problem with adding products to the cart reproduced on the Storefront as well.

It means WoodMart does not cause the problem.

Best Regards

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)