Home Forums WoodMart support forum add to cart button issue

add to cart button issue

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author

parikh.dhruv
    Participant

upon clicking on the add to cart button the cart doesnt get updated, it is updated only upon manually refreshing the page.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us with your admin access. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor/WPBakery page builder

Thank you in advance

Kind Regards

parikh.dhruv
    Participant

as instructed, i have deactivated all the plugins except for the 3 necessary plugins.

Kindly rectify the following:

upon clicking on the add to cart button the cart doesnt get updated, it is updated only upon manually refreshing the page

for delivery fees calculations:

i have a minimum order for Rs.1999 upon which the order is eligible for free delivery, below Rs.1999 there is a delivery charge of Rs.199
    do when the cart value is below Rs.1999 it shows a radio button of delivery charge Rs.199 however, when the amount is above Rs.1999 it shows two radio buttons one for free deliver and another for delivery charges Rs.199. here how can can i show only one option as per the condition of cart value.

Also can i show the total savings Rs. XXX on the cart page ?

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. On my side that cart is updated after adding the products, here is a video: https://take.ms/h01bh

2. You can remove it via the settings of WooCommerce, more detail is here: https://take.ms/pG8QB

Kind Regards

parikh.dhruv
    Participant

Thank you for the quick response.

for the 2nd point, i need to hide the “flat rate” option when the minimum order value is above Rs.1999 for free delivery. when order value is above Rs.1999 it shows both the options, i need to show only one, flate rate when the amount is below Rs.1999 and free shipping when the amount is above Rs.1999. check the screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry to say but right now there is no option in Theme Settings available for that. It requires Customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy scope. Hope you can understand our limitations.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Kind Regards.

parikh.dhruv
    Participant

Got it. But as a recommendation i would suggest to get this option

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for the suggestion, I will send it to the team and they will consider it.

If you’d like to contact us, we are here for whatever questions you may have.

Kind Regards

parikh.dhruv
    Participant

Dear team,

Some users are still facing the issue of product being added to the cart, it doesnt show up immediately.

also kindly assist me with adding COD as a payment option. I tried to enable the option but it is not working and not showing up on the cart/checkout page.

Kindly assist me with the same.

I need to add COD payment iption with a condition applied: Charge of rs.99 to be applied on cod orders only.

so if the order value is below Rs.1999 and it is an cod order, there will be a cod charge of Rs.99 + shipping charge of Rs.199

if the order is above Rs. 1999 and cod then there will be free shipping with a COD charge of Rs.99

Kindly assist at the earliest.

parikh.dhruv
    Participant

Dear Team,

I was able to add the COD option, but i dont know how do i apply a fee for the method. Kindly assist me on the same.

parikh.dhruv
    Participant

i also want to display a message upon selecting a size, like a small pop-up, for example if i select ‘S’ there should be a pop-up which says ‘Fits xxx size’

how can i do that ?

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. Could you please make a video of that issue related to the Cart?

2. Sorry to say but right now there is no option in Theme Settings available for a small pop-up for swatches. It requires Customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy scope. Hope you can understand our limitations.

Kind Regards

parikh.dhruv
    Participant

dear team,

please find below attached screen recording for the same issue of cart not being updated.
    it is working on a mobile device when done on incogitno mode however it is not working on the regular browser on mobile device as well.

parikh.dhruv
    Participant

screen recording

parikh.dhruv
    Participant

screen recordings

Attachments:

parikh.dhruv
    Participant

dear team,

please find below attached screen recording for the same issue of cart not being updated.
    it is working on a mobile device when done on incogitno mode however it is not working on the regular browser on mobile device or on laptop or desktop

Attachments:

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent/default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable it all back.

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards.

parikh.dhruv
    Participant

dear team,

you can go ahead with deactivation of the plugins to get the job done and get those back activated.
    Also Please clarify on “switching to the parent/default theme”? would i need to create the entire website again ?? Kindly clarify before taking any further step.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

It means just activating the default theme or the parent theme via Appearance -> Themes.

I await your response.

Kind Regards

parikh.dhruv
    Participant

so to clarify, i will not have to create the entire website again right ? you will get it to default, solve the issue and get it back to the way it is made rightnow, right ? kindly confirm.

parikh.dhruv
    Participant

i also need help with cod option, where i need to charge an extra Rs.99 for COD payment option. if the customer selects COD as the payment option, a charge of Rs.99 should be automatically added to the cart total. how do i do that?

parikh.dhruv
    Participant

Dear team,

While you are at sorting the cart issue i request you to also kindly check the below attached Screenshot for errors with widget.

Attachments:

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Nope, I just will check whether the issue persists on the default theme or not by enabling it, here is an example: https://take.ms/hOYnL

The COD payment option is related to WooCommerce so our theme cannot influent it, unfortunately.

As for the widget errors, try to install Classic Widgets plugin to fix this problem for now https://wordpress.org/plugins/classic-widgets/

Kind Regards

parikh.dhruv
    Participant

Kindly go ahead and check the cart issue.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

After disabling all third-party plugins, the issue disappeared, here is a video: https://take.ms/41QFE

So the issue is in the third-party plugins. You need to disable all third-party plugins and activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Kind Regards

parikh.dhruv
    Participant

dear team,

Cart issue is resolved. However, i am unable to update the theme directly from WP, i need to download the update. and then upload it and all. Kindly check what the issue is with the update thing.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

We recommend reading our documentation available https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/update-the-theme/. It covers setup instructions and troubleshooting tips.

Kind Regards

parikh.dhruv
    Participant

team,

I have the following error upon trying to update. Kindly assist.

An error occurred while updating Woodmart: The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

In the above link that issue is described and how to solve it as well.

https://prnt.sc/w2mdlOpJxRrz

So please recheck the above link and do the steps mentioned there.

Kind Regards

parikh.dhruv
    Participant

dear team,

My website is giving me alot of errors.
    1. i am unable to change password on the account, or even login.
    2. even after adding products to cart, the popup shows it is added but when i go to cart page it shows that the cart is empty.

I am not being able to figure out the issue here. Kindly assist on a priority as i am getting calls from customers that they are unable to place orders.

Tagged: 

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 34 total)