Home Forums WoodMart support forum Add to cart button really slow

Add to cart button really slow

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

vishal07
    Participant

Hey team,

We have noticed Add to cart button really really slow almost it takes 7 -10 sec that’s really bad we have done some troubleshoot but nothing improved will you please help us

Hello,

Please check the access to the site, it seems the site is blocked: Your access to this site has been limited by the site owner

Best Regards

vishal07
    Participant

What, I have crosschecked Admin login working I can login with the above give details please try again or send me screenshot

Hello,

Unfortunately, I see the same. https://gyazo.com/4976829bb00b3675ff4ca5b64d86fbd4

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG
    Switch to the parent theme if you use the child, then check the same on any default theme.

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

vishal07
    Participant

Ok from which country you are trying to access the site? Let me create stage site so you can test it on that the issue

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not? Send us a video with the result, please.

Regards

vishal07
    Participant

Will check and get back to you

vishal07
    Participant

Hey Team,

Please have look had done the test with woodMart theme and without woodmart theme add to cart click and other so there is major issue with woodmart in the video you can see woodmart takes 4-5s after add to cart button and in the same time default twenty twenty theme takes just 2 s only so there is major issue with woodmart pls have look the video

Test video link: https://www.loom.com/share/9b29a09158fb484ebaf444c87d5bc8b1

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We tried to open this URL but it seems to be wrong and we can’t access it. Please, send us valid information about your staging website so we can test it.

Kind Regards

vishal07
    Participant

Ohh here are the updated stage url and login details

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We just tested with the default theme and it takes the same 4 seconds here https://gyazo.com/f2d75aff8c64e0742fb3dfd63cc590ad
    We also noticed that your website doesn’t work stable. Sometimes it loads pages very slowly no matter which theme is active. We think that your hosting server is not optimized so we ca recommend you try a different one.

Kind Regards

vishal07
    Participant

As the site for Thailand visitor what host server do you recommend where your theme works well currently we are using cloudways eairler the site working well these issue we have noticed after theme updates

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we can’t make any suggestions on this matter. But you can take some trial periods for a few different hosts and test the speed on all of theme.

vishal07
    Participant

Thank you for being patient. We truly value your patience and time.

We have checked the staging app and did not find any slowness. It is working fine. As the agent shared a screen recording on chat.
    And yes, in live site we are experiencing this slowness and upon further investigation, we have found that you are not using same themes on both apps.

On staging app you are using twentytwentythree theme.

And on live app you are using woodmart-child theme.

Upon checking php slow logs we found this theme causing slowness on your website.

Since this is theme related issue, we suggest you to check it with your developer.
    We have also increased php-fpm parameters such as memory limit and execution time, these also help to reduce slowness. Moreover, your server health is stable so we should not worry about that.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

vishal07
    Participant

Kindly check the above response from cloudways server team

Attachments:

vishal07
    Participant

We have again checked the server resources and everything is found to be fine from the server end. moreover, I have tweaked some server settings like increasing the memory limit, etc.

As you have faced the issue recently, I have found that the theme ‘woodmart’ is recently updated/installed on Nov 11 so it indicates this theme can be causing the slowness:

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We tested the single product page loading one more time and here is the result:

1. With Woodmart it takes ~3 seconds which rather slow https://gyazo.com/21b15d76991a546031261794a83eb101

2. But with the default theme it also slow and here is a screenshot https://gyazo.com/9cdeea37a5b779d8af9319c9adeabd12

Note that the product page should be loaded in 0.5-1s. So while it is loaded in 4s with the default theme, you will not have a fast website. Make sure that it works fast with the default theme and then we will check how it works with Woodmart.

Kind Regards

vishal07
    Participant

Thanks for the quick response let me forward this to server team

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)