Home Forums WoodMart support forum Add to cart buttons on a category page, loses it’s padding

Add to cart buttons on a category page, loses it’s padding

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

support-1174
    Participant

Hello again

The add to cart buttons after selecting a product variation, on a category page, loses its padding….
    See image.

If I activate the default Storefront theme, this problem is not there, so it is a theme thing.

I have only activated these 3 plugins:
    – Variation Swatches for WooCommerce (https://nl.wordpress.org/plugins/woo-variation-swatches/)
    – Variation Swatches for WooCommerce – Pro (https://getwooplugins.com/plugins/woocommerce-variation-swatches/?utm_source=wordpress.org&utm_medium=README&utm_campaign=woo-variation-swatches)
    – WooCommerce

There is no custom CSS

Can you help me fix this? To log in, see below, you have my consent.

Woepsssss wrong image there… Look at the Buttons.jpg one.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I have not seen the issue on your site. Can you please record a short video of the issue for better understanding. Also share the page url where the issue is situated.

Best Regards.

support-1174
    Participant

Yes, please see the Extra information (visible to moderators only) section.

Hello,

This issue is related to the Variation Swatches for WooCommerce plugin, please ask the plugin author support to check this issue and solve it for you.

This plugin may be not compatible with our theme.

Best Regards.

support-1174
    Participant

The Variation Swatches for WooCommerce plugin solved it for me via a snippet.

Sounds Great! that your issue has been solved.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.

Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)