Home Forums WoodMart support forum Add to cart, cart page and checkout page are slow

Add to cart, cart page and checkout page are slow

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Joppe
    Participant

Hi Admin,

I struggling with this problem for a while. My overall website speed is perfect. I am using WProcket and in combination with the Woodmart theme it is fast. But the add to cart, cart page and checkout page are very slow. I have tried to test with an other theme and then it speeds up a bit.

Do you may know an solution for this?

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

I would like to request temporary admin access to the website to take a better look at the issue there. Also, please confirm the permission for plugins deactivation. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back.

Looking forward to collaborating with you!

Kind Regards

Joppe
    Participant

Hi admin,

Thank you for the quick response.

I have submitted the admin access to the extra information tab. You have my permission to deactivate the plugins.

Kind regards

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please send us your FTP access also? Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

Joppe
    Participant

Hi,

Yes, I added in the extra information box.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

You don’t have memory on the server and we can’t debug normally, please solve the memory issue because your memory is all occupied.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Kind Regards

Joppe
    Participant

Hi Luke,

I have increased the memory limit.

Kind regards,

Joppe

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

We fixed one bug in our theme, and now our theme works as fast as the default one, but your server is a little weak for your site to work faster, we also see that you have many other plugins installed, when you disable them, your site starts working 2-3 times faster.

Kind Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)