Home Forums WoodMart support forum Add to cart not working on the website

Add to cart not working on the website

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

reuvey.com
    Participant

Hi team,

Add to cart button is not working properly on the Website, on desktop and on phone, It is not working taking a hell lot of a time kindly repair this issue ASAP, as my sales are affected with the same. when clicking the button it keeps on loading.

reuvey.com
    Participant

Hi Team please provide support fast I am losing orders because of this

Hello,

I have visited your site and add to car the product it is fine:
    Screenshot for clarification:
    https://ibb.co/7bSfR2g

Best Regards.

reuvey.com
    Participant

Hi add to cart button is showing but it is not working I am saying that. See the button keeps on loading but not working

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

There is an issue with the 3rd party plugins. Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and let me know so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

reuvey.com
    Participant

Hi Team,

Check the video, I have disabled the 3rd party plugins as well.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18t2vwq69icRdMeBHQUNBsZG0uC2KU-yT/view?usp=share_link

reuvey.com
    Participant

This is the issue with your theme only because when I am trying to deactivate your theme and it is working only on the default WordPress theme every button is working fine but in your theme just from past three days I am facing this issue so would request you to kindly look this matter into urgency so that I’m not having the loss of sale and customers if you want you can you know check our website from your end also I have provided you the login credential so that you can go through a thorough analysis. As you suggested I deactivated each and every third-party plug-in and one by one I activated and check still it is not working but the moment I deactivate your theme and make it and run the website on a default wordpress then it is working fine. It is the issue with your theme so you need to work around on the same. I am suffering a huge loss because of these issue.

Hello,

Please, confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable it all back, You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards.

reuvey.com
    Participant

Hi please proceed with it. And let me know the issue in the website

Hello,

Your issue has been resolved. Activate the plugins one by one to check which one causes the issue.

Best Regards.

reuvey.com
    Participant

What was the issue?

Hello,

There was a third party plugins issue on your site. Activate the plugins one by one to check which one causes the issue.

Best Regards.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)