Home Forums WoodMart support forum Add To Cart quantity number not visible

Add To Cart quantity number not visible

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Vik12
    Participant

Hello I am facing issue, where I cant see the quantity nuber on the add to cart ( on SIngle product page, Sidecart and Cart Page.

I have tried turning off cachign plugin, also turning off all of the other plugins except necessary ones, I have also change the font color to be black for the forms but with no success.

Can you have a look at it please?
    Many thanks
    Vik

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards

Vik12
    Participant

Hello Aizaz,

thank you for your answer. I have tried to deactivate almost all of the plugins (except the payment gate ones – as these were bit complicated to reactivate properly after deactivation) Unfortunately the issue still persist.

But these plugins I am using on another site with Woodmart and no issues.

In attachments I am sending you login.
    Thanks in advance

Hello,

Please give me the full site access as administration, confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switch to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable it all back.

Best Regards.

Vik12
    Participant

Hello Aizaz,

the link I have send you in private grants you full admin acess. May I know if it does not work for you?
    I confirm plugin deactivation and switching to parent theme.

Thanks in advance
    Vik

Vik12
    Participant

*Edit: please just dont deactivate Stripe plugin.
    Other plugins can be deactivated.

thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)