Home Forums WoodMart support forum Add to cart widget button with Elementor pro and shopping cart bug

Add to cart widget button with Elementor pro and shopping cart bug

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Liori
    Participant

Hello,

I created a custom product page with Elemntor. I’m using the add to cart button but it doesn’t work well. if I change the design o the button it stops working and it’s inheriting a color that I do not recognize. also, I can’t see the number of products to add.

also, in the shopping cart, I can’t see the number of items listed.

thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please check how it works on the Storefront to detect if WoodMart causes the problem.

The product page is a functional page and it cannot be just created in the Elemntor. If you want to rearrange the product page you would better consider doing it by means of the Toolset plugin: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/building-custom-woocommerce-sites-with-toolset/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Liori
    Participant

Thank you for your response.
    I decided to use the default theme and added an HTML bloc with the content.

I still have a few problems:
    1. in the product page and checkout page the product count does not show the number.
    2. the “Add to cart” button does not get the design that I choose in the theme settings.
    3. in the shop page, the breadcrumbs links do not get the font and design that I assigned to them. for the product title in the grid products, the product title does not get the font and size.

Thank you very much!

Attachments:

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access to the private area.

Please confirm the permit for us to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme and switch to the parent theme for the while of checking what may take up to 15 minutes.

Best Regards

Liori
    Participant

thank you for your response.
    I added the details.

thank you very much

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access to the private area.

Please confirm the permit for us to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme and switch to the parent theme for the while of checking what may take up to 15 minutes.

Best Regards

Liori
    Participant

Attached here. I hope this helps.

another issue is that the product page does not get the width of the website that I assign.

thank you very much

Hello,

If I disable the plugins the template on the product page would disappear. Most likely you have configured the product page not correctly or plugins assigned their styles to the elements.

Please check the issue on any default theme to detect if WoodMart influences the issue.

As for the breadcrumbs, you need to configure them in the SEO plugin or in the Settings > Permalinks.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Liori
    Participant

Hello,

I turned off the plugins as you said. there is a conflict of CSS that causes it. I tured off all of the templates by elementor using and just using it to design pages and add HTML Blocks.
    if I change the rendering of the CSS from the header to internal embedding the add-to-cart button works. but all of the CSS on the website is damaged. I tried to recreate it but it does not work.
    I think your theme has a conflict with elementor.
    you say that you support using Elementor.

please help! this is urgent!

Hello,

Please make the full backup of the site and check how it works on the Storefront theme. Please show the screen how it works on the Storefront.

Best Regards

Liori
    Participant

I did a backup and installed the storefront theme.
    With storefront, it works well, no bug in the add to cart or in the shopping cart page.

Attachments:

Liori
    Participant

and attached here is the screenshot of the add to cart button on the product page.

Attachments:

Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

Hi,

Quantity input is changed because it was overwritten globally by Elementor Form Site Settings. To fix this issue try to navigate to the Elementor => Site settings => Forms and remove values related to the border-width and form paddings to the default values (https://prnt.sc/12glr23).

Our theme settings have similar border width option located in Theme Settings => Styles and colors => Forms section. If form padding is critical for you, we can prepare custom CSS code for you that will look the same.

Best Regards

Liori
    Participant

thank you very much it solved it!

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Add to cart widget button with Elementor pro and shopping cart bug’ is closed to new replies.