Home Forums WoodMart support forum Add WoodMart buttons side-by-side inside WPBakery element?

Add WoodMart buttons side-by-side inside WPBakery element?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

warren
    Participant

Hi There,
    On our Main page (see link below), you will notice a SERVICES, BENEFITS and EXPERIENCE button in the middle of the page. These are WoodMart buttons and they are stacked vertically inside a wide column in WPBakery. I’ve attached a screenshot of how they appear inside WPBakery. Is it possible to arrange these buttons so that they are side-by-side (horizontal) instead? Normally, I could change the Row inside WPBakery to have more columns. But in this case, I need a wide column for the Custom Heading; and narrow columns for 3 side-by-side buttons; and they all need to stay inside the same Row so that a fullscreen background video can play in the background. In other words, the wide column for the Custom Heading is preventing me from creating smaller columns for side-by-side buttons inside the same Row. Do you know if it is possible to arrange these WoodMart buttons side-by-side below the Custom Heading, so that everything will appear in the same Row, so that I can keep using a fullscreen background video for the entire Row?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You need to create a row and columns and set full-width buttons.

You can create four columns and insert the full-width buttons in the middle two columns.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)