Home Forums WoodMart support forum Added the template to a new domain

Added the template to a new domain

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

TempusHEat
    Participant

Hi,

We have got a man to help us moving the template over to our new webside after we have made it from another website but still in WP. Now I cant edit anything. Can you go a look whats wrong? Maybe it has something to do with the plugins..

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please, describe us your problems in a bit more details. Attach some screenshots and provide us a list of steps how to reproduce it on your website.

Thank you in advance.

TempusHEat
    Participant

Yes sure.

The icons looks strange and if you go to some of the menus it works with the icons and some pages it doesn’t.

The backend editor isn’t working as well, which means I can fix lot of things.

Some pages also looks strange as you can see.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress theme like twentysixteen to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

TempusHEat
    Participant

I am afraid to make a mistake by doing that and delete it all..
    Maybe you could help with the login I gave?

Hello,

Switching on the default theme is save, provided everything has been installed properly and no code errors. Please navigate to Appearance > Themes > activate any default theme, check the issue it the problem still exists the reason is plugins conflict.

If the problem occurs only on other themes, deactivate third parties plugins and provide site admin access and FTP

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)