Home Forums WoodMart support forum Adding a demo website to my already existed wbsite

Adding a demo website to my already existed wbsite

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

simone_h1
    Participant

Hello all,
    i would like to use your pills website to mine, it seems smooth and new in style.
    1 question:
    how can i download and add it to the website;
    2 question:
    is it possible to add it without switch it on, and work on it on the back end in order to go live when it’s perfect for my needs?
    best

Simone

if you have any suggest on a theme that fit better my situation please tell me

Hello,

You can import a demo from WoodMart > Pre Built Websites > Import the Pills demo.

If you want to import another demo you need to remove all the previously imported content with all pages, products, and images.

you can activate maintenance mode and work on customizations behind the scenes. Once everything aligns with your needs, you can seamlessly activate it.

Best Regards.

simone_h1
    Participant

i do not have prebuilt website on my side how is that possible?

Hello,

The “pills” demo comes in the latest version of the theme “WOODMART WordPress NEW: 7.5. RELEASED” . Please make sure you are using the latest version of the theme.

Best Regards.

simone_h1
    Participant

No no i don’t have the submenu on my website.
    What is wrong?

Hello,

Sorry to say but we didn’t seem to understand your concern properly. Could you please elaborate on your concern more with some useful Screenshots so that we can better understand and assist you accordingly of what you actually want.

Best Regards.

simone_h1
    Participant

sorry for my bad explanation.
    as you can see in the picture there is no submenu (prebuilt website) on my side so i can’t add this properly.

Simone

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Navigate to Theme Settings > White Label > Enable the option “Pre Built websites page”.

Best Regards.

simone_h1
    Participant

thank you so much! i really appreciate that and now it’s showing.
    i will try.

best

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Best Regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)