Home Forums WoodMart support forum additional information

additional information

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

ringoring
    Participant

I would like to display the “additional information” in the same way as for the variable products. This information should also be displayed in two columns. Can this be set up?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

ringoring
    Participant

You can probably create this with an HTML block or? and then insert After “Add to cart button” text area?

ringoring
    Participant

Have found the setup. Instead of the list, I would like the color to be displayed as a visual image rather than as text.

Attachments:

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

We are glad you have found the solution, If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

ringoring
    Participant

I would like the color to be displayed as a visual image rather than as text.

Hello,

Please navigate to Dashboard -> Products -> Attributes -> Color -> Configure items, enable swatch as shown http://prntscr.com/jskm29

Navigate to Theme Settings > Shop > Attribute swatches > choose pa_color (your color attribute) and enable “Use images from product variations”

Make sure each variation in a variable product has an image: http://prntscr.com/kk870w

Best Regards

ringoring
    Participant

Thank you very much, dear. So you set it to yes for “product variants”.

But I’ d like to have the same for a “single product” as well.

Show the Color an show the Brand image

Attachments:

Hello,

Unfortunately, there is no option to do that. A single product can have an attribute, however, it can not have color images, create a variable product

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)