Home Forums WoodMart support forum Additional variations images sometime does not work after update plugins

Additional variations images sometime does not work after update plugins

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

naughtymishop
    Participant

Hi,

After I updated all installed plugins, the additional variations image function sometimes does not work even if I re-assign the image for each variation. Now, most products can only switch variation images by selecting color swatches and other attributes together. Please give me some advice thanks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us with your admin access. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor/WPBakery page builder

Thank you in advance

naughtymishop
    Participant

I have attached the WordPress admin account as follows. Thanks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, send us your website URL and link to the product where we can see the problem.

Kind Regards

naughtymishop
    Participant

Hi, I attached the info. Thanks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We can’t find this product using search on your website. Can you send us a direct link?

naughtymishop
    Participant

Sorry, I did not push it to public, right now can be found on my website. Thanks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Currently, we don’t see any problems with variations images. Here is a video https://gyazo.com/06188f8b1fcff1788eee3a930a232aa7

naughtymishop
    Participant

I see your video but you already select a size before you select color. The problem is I cannot see variation image changes when I only select color. I have attached two videos to identify the differences.

naughtymishop
    Participant

Sorry for the files exceed allowed file size. I attached new videos. Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

1. Firstly, you need to increase AJAX variations threshold parameter in Theme Settings to 50 or higher.

2. Also, specify prices for the variations on this product and test how it works.

naughtymishop
    Participant

Increasing the AJAX variations threshold parameter is working but may I ask how to identify which value should be set if there is a similar issue in the future? In this case, you suggest setting it to 50 or higher, does it depend on the number of variations? Thanks for your help!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, you need to make it bigger than your maximum variation number on one product. Then it will work without any issues.

naughtymishop
    Participant

Thank you for your kind help!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are always welcome.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Additional variations images sometime does not work after update plugins’ is closed to new replies.