Home Forums WoodMart support forum Address Autocomplete

Address Autocomplete

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Alex
    Participant

What would be the best way to add address autocomplete functionality to the checkout page? (default checkout is being used)

I am among:
    1) A woocommerce plugin
    2) Cartflows
    3) Custom code

What of the above works best with Woodmart?

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

In general, the Checkout page is related to WooCommerce so you can try to use some plugins from WooCommerce.

If you would like to discuss the issue further, our customer support team is here for you.

Kind Regards

Alex
    Participant

Hello,

Yes could you suggest me a solution that works well with Woodmart, even though it is Woo functionality I would think you have a go-to solution, among the 3 options I presented.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. If the plugin works well with the default theme, it should work well with our theme as well. Unfortunately, I cannot tell you exactly which plugin will be the best in this situation because I don’t have the information from customers on which is better to use or which plugins they are using.

2. I don’t know what is “Cartflows”. Could you please explain?

3. As for the Custom code, in general, it should work but we cannot provide such code because the “Checkout” page comes from WooCommerce so we cannot influent it.

Kind Regards

Alex
    Participant

2) https://wordpress.org/plugins/cartflows/
    3) I see, is there a non-intrusive way here, I can do it by overwriting the checkout template, but I would need update it constantly from my end with every update Woo does correct?

Thank you.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

2. Here is the same, if this plugin works well with the default theme, with ours it should work well also.

3. I think, only in case, if Woo did some changes to the Checkout page template, then you need to update it.

If you would like to discuss the issue further, our customer support team is here for you.

Kind Regards

Alex
    Participant

Thank you Luke, got me covered.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

You are welcome!

If you’re having trouble of any kind issue, please let me know. I’ll do everything I can to help.

Wish you all the best!

Kind Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Address Autocomplete’ is closed to new replies.