Home Forums WoodMart support forum After "Add to cart button" text area – text not showing

After "Add to cart button" text area – text not showing

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

drewadmin
    Participant

Hi there!

First of all, thanks for a great theme. I really like what I’m seeing so far 🙂

Then to my question: I have a really strange issue where the text I add in the box After “Add to cart button” text area doesn’t show in the front. If I add an image I can see it, but no text. However, if I inspect and search for the class woodmart-after-add-to-cart I find the text. I can’t find any CSS that might hide the text and I feel like I’ve tried everything.

Hope I’m just blind and you can easily tell me what is wrong 🙂

Cheers!

Hello,

Please navigate to HTML block, create the content with the help of text block and add its ID into after “add to cart button”

We shall check the option to add just text.

Best Regards

drewadmin
    Participant

Hi and thanks for your quick reply! I created a html block and added its shortcode into the field instead of just text, but still nothing shows up. What I am doing wrong? It’s working fine for the field Before “Add to cart button” text area 🙂 Cheers

Hello,

Please provide FTP access

Best Regards

drewadmin
    Participant

Here it is! Cheers

Hello,

Please check the issue. We have fixed this. This problem will be fixed in our next update.

Best Regards

drewadmin
    Participant

Thank you so much for your help!

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘After "Add to cart button" text area – text not showing’ is closed to new replies.