Home Forums WoodMart support forum After update, Woodmart widgets not showing anymore

After update, Woodmart widgets not showing anymore

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Dear,

Please check the screenshots, none of my widgets are showing anymore on my shop page.

Please find the issue. THanks
    Simon

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Try to go to WooCommerce -> Status -> Tools and click on “Regenerate the product attributes lookup table”. It should fix the problem.

Kind Regards

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Dear,

I’ve made the regeneration as requested, then cleared cache in WP Rocket and Browser but the issue isn’t solved.

Can you please recheck?

Thanks
    Simon

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to use another solution

1. Go to WooCommerce → Settings → Products → Advanced.

2. Uncheck the Enable table usage option.

Kind Regards

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

I don’t find which setting you’re referring too.

“WooCommerce → Settings → Products → Advanced” doesn’t exist.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

I don’t have this tab settings on my WooCommerce. Is this a default functionality? Should this be “activated” somewhere for seeing it? Thanks

Attachments:

harshwe
    Participant

Hello,

Here is a screenshot https://monosnap.com/file/IKs3kVhRT8OlYvwBj1BhULd4TxbWKz

Even I could not find this Advance option.
    Does that option becomes visible with the installation of some sort of 3rd party plugin, or is it the default option and should show up with just woocommerce plugin.

If visible due to any 3rd party plugin, then, may I ask which one.

Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It comes with WooCommerce by default. Make sure that you are running the latest version of the WooCommerce plugin.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Maybe this feature needs to activate something else to be seen, but no this doesn’t seem to be a default feature (and yes I am on the latest uodate).

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, send us your admin access so we can check why you don’t see this section.

Kind Regards

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Credentials to staging below.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Here is a screenshot from your staging website https://take.ms/R3hPd

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

I see your screenshot where the Advanced appear, however this didn’t appear when I created the staging & it still doesn’t appear on my live site.

Therefore, please clarify how you made this Advanced section appear. You must have changed a setting for this to happen. I’m not the only one in this situation, even @harshwe is showing you a similar case.

How did you make this Advanced section appear? This is NOT a default WooCommerce functionality.

EDIT: I see that you installed a third-party plugin on the staging which I never used, so please be clear when you ask to enable a feature that is NOT default functionality based on a third-party plugin. This is NOT a default feature in WooCommerce and this plugin is NOT available in the free WordPress repository.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

It is a default WooCommerce feature and we didn’t install anything on your website.
    You can find this in official WooCommerce documentation here https://woocommerce.com/document/configuring-woocommerce-settings/#products-advanced

Kind Regards

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Dear Artem,

For a reason that I ignore, the Advanced tab now appears on my WooCommerce (I am convinced that it was a WooCommerce bug fixed in the latest minor version deployed).

For another reason that I ignore the widgets re-appeared (even without modifying the settings in Advanced tab). However, the filters are not being showned properly. See screenshot, please check to fix this issue.

Thanks
    Simon

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Could you please send us a link to your website where we can see this issue?

Kind Regards

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

See below

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It seems to be affected by some custom CSS code. Could you please temporarily disable the optimization plugin so we can inspect your CSS files?

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Indeed, the Custom CSS was the root cause since the Classes changed with the last release.

I tried adjusting the custom code to this but this still created the same issue. Isn’t this code correct? Thanks

/* WIDGETS FILTERS – AJUST THE DISPLAY OF ATTRIBUTES SWATCHES */
    .filter-swatch.with-text {
    color: #777777;
    font-size: 14px;
    font-weight: 400;
    }

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

No worries, I found the root cause, it’s now solved, it was another deprecated CSS class.

You can close this ticket, thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome! Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Kind Regards

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘After update, Woodmart widgets not showing anymore’ is closed to new replies.