Home Forums WoodMart support forum After updating the theme, the product grid becomes unconfigured

After updating the theme, the product grid becomes unconfigured

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Rodrigo_N
    Participant

After updating the theme, there are products that appear larger among the others that are normal size. I don’t know if some setting was activated and how I can return the products in each of the categories to being displayed in normal size.

I’m leaving a test link so you can see how it looks, as well as a screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Your images differ in size considerably. You need to upload images of the same size.
    Please check this manual on how to configure:
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/image-size-and-content-alignment-in-a-product-grid/

Best Regards.

Rodrigo_N
    Participant

I insist that the website loaded well before the update. If you visit our test website where we make modifications or plugin tests, tests in general, it is the same website that was cloned from the production site regalatumarca.cl, you will notice that the images load well without problem.

It is exactly the same configuration

See test website
    https://desa2.regalatumarca.cl/category/regalos-premium/

The other thing that may be affecting in some way is that we are working with wp-rocket to speed up the loading of the website. Please let me know if this could cause any problems with the loading of the images

Hello,

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

Rodrigo_N
    Participant

I would have liked to have a more accurate solution with the description I provided. In the end, by making a comparison with the test website, I found where the problem was.

There was a grid feature activated in the woodmart configuration, so those of you who know your subject, I was hoping you could tell me in which part of the configuration I can activate or deactivate such a function. Well, I am attaching where the solution to the problem is in case it is useful to someone else.

Woodmart configuration —> product archive —> product grid —> product grid with different sizes.

In order for all the grid cards to be displayed the same, this box must be deactivated.

Anyway, thank you very much.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Has your issue been resolved or not? Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)