Home Forums Basel support forum Ajax Add to Cart is not triggering Facebook AddToCart pixel

Ajax Add to Cart is not triggering Facebook AddToCart pixel

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

polarmass
    Participant

I’m using the standard Facebook for Woocommerce plugin. All regular pixel events are triggered such as PageView, ViewCagetory etc. However, AddToCart is not fired when product is added to cart using AJAX. Do you have a fix for this? I cannot use Custom Facebook event on button text “add-to-cart” since this causes the AddToCart event to fire twice in some cases. Thanks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

It seems to be incompatible with our theme’s AJAX add to cart on the product page since it is not a part of the standard WooCommercer functionality. You can disable it in Theme Settings -> Product page.

Kind Regards

polarmass
    Participant

Yeah, I also just noticed that it’s conflicting with basel_ajax_add_to_cart() function. Is there any way to add a few lines of code to fix this? I really don’t want to get rid of the theme’s AJAX add to cart on the product page. It looks beautiful. Thanks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sure, you can add any code to that function. To prevent losing changes after updates you need to copy the whole function to the functions.php file in the child theme.
    We don’t have a working solution for you since such additional customizations are out of our theme support scope.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)