Home Forums WoodMart support forum AJAX Add to cart not compatible with Yith Product addons Premium

AJAX Add to cart not compatible with Yith Product addons Premium

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

lukepedroni
    Participant

After the last theme update, we found out that the theme add to cart ajax function is not compatible with yith product addons.

The addons price is not added to the product price.

Hi,

Try to add the following PHP code snippet to the child theme functions.php file to fix this http://prntscr.com/nr8vh5

wp_enqueue_script( 'woodmart-waypoint', 'https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/waypoints/2.0.2/waypoints.min.js', array( 'jquery' ), woodmart_get_theme_info( 'Version' ), true );

We shall fix it in our nearest update.

Regards

lukepedroni
    Participant

And if we do not use a child theme?

Hello,

Please upload and install it. In the nearest update we shall fix this issue and you will remove the child theme and switch to the parent.

Best Regards

lukepedroni
    Participant

We upgrade to V 3.8, but the issue wasn’t fixed. Still the addon price is not added to the product price.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Could you please send us a link to your website where we can see this issue?

Kind Regards

lukepedroni
    Participant

Sure, see the private content.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

This plugin adds additional fields and that is why the AJAX add to cart will not work with it. You need to disable this function.

lukepedroni
    Participant

Why has it worked for the previous year?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

This custom function never worked with any plugins that add additional fields to the add to cart form. It is also mentioned in this option’s description.

lukepedroni
    Participant

I’m sorry I have to contradict you, because it worked up to version 3.7 of your template. It has worked perfectly since 1.7.2018

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

In this case, try to install a previous version and send us a link where we can check this.

lukepedroni
    Participant

We are sorry, but we cannot install an older version anymore. We do not have it and it is a live site.

I mean: you probably know what you have changed between these versions.

At the same time we tried to deactivate ajax add to cart, but even with this, the price addon is not added to the product price.

We even tried more plugins:
    -the official woocommerce product addons plugin
    -wpdesk product fields pro
    -Themehigh Extra Product Options Pro

…and as I said before even Yithemes product addons pro is not compatible, but it was for more than one year, even with ajax add to cart activated.

It is not compatible anymore since version 3.6 or 3.7 (I do not remember exactly).

No compatibility at all with this kind of plugins.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please create a staging copy of the website where you will be able to test such things? Currently, we don’t see this plugin active so can’t check what is wrong. Send us your admin access and direct link where we can test the problem with WoodMart and default WordPress theme too.

lukepedroni
    Participant

At this page you can see the plugin working (private content)

We reactivated it with a couple of products.

it was working perfectly with you template until 4-5 months ago.

Please give us a feedback.

Best

lukepedroni
    Participant

We created a staging copy of the website.

You can use it to check everything.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Currently, we don’t see any custom fields there https://gyazo.com/33a92dbfe7d33f21d313fe11c6b98a52
    What version of the theme it was working on? We will send you that version so you can check how it worked with AJAX. Note that we are sure that it is not possible that it worked before. This information also mentioned in the description to that option https://gyazo.com/d32ca37e49b5a879ba6760077954d9f0

lukepedroni
    Participant

Could you please send us version 3.6? because it stopped working on april 21 2019 for sure. Please do not send version 3.6.1, because you corrected something in the add to cart button.

How do we downgrade it in order to not to have any problems?

The plugin is activated and working on both staging and live website. Please check the hidden content links.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Here you have the version 3.6.0 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ha1tUJ2ovgXWSCgT1AFmcaTMJHgJzWJp/view?usp=sharing
    You need to uninstall your current version as well as a WoodMart core plugin and install this one and included plugin via Appearance -> Install plugins.

lukepedroni
    Participant

I do not know what to say. I’ve plenty of successful orders with successfull price increases thanks to yithemes plugin and woodmart + ajax

Now I asked yithemes for an old version of the plugin. In order to check it. The last possibility is wordpress 5 to be the problem.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

From our experience, it never worked as you expected. You can see a lot of old topics with similar questions that were resolved by disabling AJAX add to cart function.

lukepedroni
    Participant

Let’s try with another older version.

Could you please send me 3.5.2 and 3.4?

Best regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster
Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘AJAX Add to cart not compatible with Yith Product addons Premium’ is closed to new replies.