Home Forums WoodMart support forum AJAX add to cart not working

AJAX add to cart not working

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

carlossilva.cs
    Participant

Hello, i just noticed now than my add to cart is not working. The right bar didnt appear.
    I searched on the forum and try to disabled all my plugins letting only the core plugins for WoodMart but the issue still here and ajax add to cart is not working.

Could you ask some help ? i updated the last theme ( 7.1.4) amd core plugin (1.0.36).
    i m running out of ideas.

thanks for your help

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Please, confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

carlossilva.cs
    Participant

I tried to switch to parent theme too, as i have a child theme but the ajax still not working.
    With pleasure if you can try by yourself.
    No worries for 20min down. Thanks for your help !

Hello,

I switched to the parent theme and AJAX add-to-cart works: https://gyazo.com/e0b935e7cf674b9cd1218697d7448343

Most likely your custom code in functions.php causes the problem.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

carlossilva.cs
    Participant

Hello,

I was not talking about this add to cart, but this one in attachement.
    In web or mobile it doesn’t work even with parent theme (i set parent theme as my functions.php is empty).

I switched as work around the add to cart to POP-UP. I’ve tried with no plugins and still not working 🙁

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG
    Switch to the parent theme and check, it works: https://gyazo.com/c34c7370165116309fe2685ae433e3bb

Then, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

carlossilva.cs
    Participant

i just tried with an old backup, and on old version of the theme and same issue. No super nice add to cart like in the video attached.

carlossilva.cs
    Participant

Hello, didnt had time to check the issue.

I can’t disable everything again to check. So i backuped my website (wp all in one migration) and restored it on localhost.
    Still have the isse. Enabling add to cart ajax and nothing appears when i add to cart a product.

Nothing is enabled at this moment. Is there a way to fressh re-install your theme ? i tried to add a new theme, insalled WoodMart and enabled it but nothing happens. issue still here.

i will try by my side to restore an older backup than the last used up to date today.

Thanks for your help.

(had to resend the message , didnt worked, maybe video files too big- videos where showing no plugins, parent theme enabled, nothing happens when i add to cart from the product page – except +1 in cart count on top right corner )

saglamsukru
    Participant

it is minicart problem for elementor. Please disable minicart option in elementor settings. if you are using elementor pro you have to update last version.

Hello,

Please enter the Header builder and edit the Cart option, you will need to set the hidden sidebar.

Best Regards

carlossilva.cs
    Participant

Thank you Saglamsukru. i’m not using Elementor Pro and can’t find setting about “mini cart” in Elementor Settings.

In Header Builder, Mobile menu, Cart option, i triend all options : ” hidden sidebar” “dropdown” “whitout” and still never seeing the nice ajax menu poping up.

Hello,

Please update the WoodMart parent theme and plugins in Apperance > Install plugins.

Check how it works and let us know if the problem remains.

Best Regards

carlossilva.cs
    Participant

Hi,
    i updated to the 7.2 version and now it seems some CSS is broken and i cannot open Elementor anymore. It’s late now, will try tomorrow to rollback to a backup.

maybe to notice, i could not update trought “update” .. i had a error message. So i downloaded Woodmart theme and installed it from file. i put a url in private to check the result ,

thanks a lot for helping !

carlossilva.cs
    Participant

Hi, maybe was late yesterday. This morning i could open and edit my Layouts. All good.
    But i think something is broken in CSS because in my product page, my icon did not respect the css and now, with “Product Gallery” in mobile in “combined grill” i see all the images but thats not normal. (cf picture) But if i swap to Bottom it’s good. The ajax cart add to cart still not working even wih theme up to date.

Thanks for your help.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

carlossilva.cs
    Participant

Well, i think i found. I had to swap to “hiden” in header builder , but not only on mobile but in desktop header too.
    Enabling “hidden” on both (mobile and desktop) and now it seems it’s working !!!!!! <3 Thanks for your help and support !!! love your theme !

carlossilva.cs
    Participant

we can close this ticket. i will open a new one for the broken css- thanks.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘AJAX add to cart not working’ is closed to new replies.